Who bought Norik's car? POC member?

Tim Comeau

Also, Steven Rea, you need to pick a racing number and get on Joe's website. Same with Joe Anselmo and his new white 1983 944. You 2 guys should put us very near 50 cars!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it?!

It's almost time to bring in the T.V. people...................

Let's build it up............

Now if we can just get 50 people to all show up at the same event. Lets start looking at maybe WS in July or Sept. If we plan now we can all get it in our Calendar and have the biggest show ever.

Eric

Wow, 50, pretty darn cool. Now I've just got to get into the pack, on the track.

Tim, I'd like to keep my numbers the same as my POC and autocross #, so I'll commit to 500 now if it's still free. I understand most are 2 digits, but if it's cool with you, this would sure simplify things for me.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

my understanding is that POC will let us run with our Spec 944 numbers, from within the actual group that we have. So, you could go with say, 50 if it was available?

Dylan.

Ok, Steve. Please notify Joe Paluch and give him pics of you(head and shoulders in your driving suit) and the car asap.

SOOOOOOOOOO.....................

Who the hell bought Norik's car?!

Steve Rea = 50

Got it.

BTW... Info like car year, (944 or 924S), color(s), home city, and race licences (other than NASA).

Like to have that info so we can get to know people a bit.

His name is Tim Schilling and he lives in Palm Desert. He's a POC guy but from what I understand he wants to run NASA also. I think he'll be getting his car ready for a June/July timeframe for entry to our sport.

Eric

WTFO?! the car WAS ready. Norik had already raced it several times............Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Thanks, Eric. Let's welcome him. I'm happy to race with NASA or POC. I race with the same exact guys and the beer tastes the same at the end of the day. 944's are cool!

TC