Dave Royce

NASA OH/IN YEAR-END AWARDS DINNER (UPDATED INFO)

Dave Royce

NASA OH/IN AWARDS DINNER

Saturday - February 10, 2007

2:00PM Dinner

2:30PM Awards

2PM - 6PM Dinner | Awards | Billiards | fun!!

We have changed the Awards Banquet to an afternoon event by request of the drivers with a great commute.

There is an exciting afternoon planned. We have a private room with an LCD projector and 8 FT screen to see all the 2006 action. A podium and microphone to hear those winner speeches loud and clear.

The fabulous Roast Beef Buffet will be carved to order by the Chef and will have all the tasty fixins.

After all that, unlimited Billiards will be played until 6 PM. Get that eye hand coordination ready for 2007!

Come on out and join your racing buddies. Get that competitive spirit tuned in for 2007 and just catch up on the new NASA for 2007.

Dave & Buster’s

3665 Park Mill Run Dr

Hilliard, OH

614-771-1515

Join your NASA family for an exciting evening of benchracing, videos, bragging and just plain fun.

We will celebrate the 2006 NASA OH/IN Season with dinner, awards, video presentation and a great chance to “talk trashâ€

Edited by Guest

scottbm3

Sounds great. Wish I could attend. I was hoping it would be before the end of Jan. Making my usual trip to Daytona for the 24hr. and the rest of Speedweeks. Oh well I'm sure you'll all have a great time. See you at Mid-Ohio in April.

Happy Holidays,

Scott B.

Dave Royce

I know - that kind of sucks - we tried to get the dinner in January, but the places we contacted were all booked - Way back in Spetember arrrgghhh...

bbyevo

Nevermind, I can't read.

Jeff F

Just went to register and the event signup page is no longer there...

BlacktopRacing

Me too! I get the message, "Sorry, you can not view this event.

If you think you're seeing this message in error, contact your regional director."

heckmotor

same error msg here, too...

nasajerry

Sorry folks,

Dinner is indeed still on!!!

NASA Admin

Happy Motoring

commotoed

What the ?

Micks 41

I just happen to stumble across this post. Is it officially canceled?? If so, when and why weren't people notified??

skirtracer

I'm confused...the deadline to register was January 30th. Why would we cancel before everyone has had an opportunity to register?

We hadn't registered yet because we had to let business commitments settle down, but we were planning to attend and were bringing along an HPDEer and his wife to enjoy in the fun.

We were looking forward to attending and hope that it's not too late to reconsider the decision to cancel the event.

Thanks.

Dean#4AI
THE BANQUET HAS NOT BEEN CANCELED -

You may still register here -

https://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_event/show/?event_id=460

Ugggg.............

I am going to be out of town on the Friday before the banquet so I bought a plane ticket to fly into Columbus on Saturday morning. Then I see the post that the banquet was cancelled so I changed my reservations to fly into Chicago. Now I have no idea what to do.

If there is any chance that this is going to get cancelled, please let me know. I will change my flight again if it's a go but I don't want to change it and then have to change it back.

I think I'll wait a few days.

Jeremy C.

It's still on!!!

Markus

Hey everyone - I know Dave is still very busy working on the presentation for the banquet, so it's very much on. I'll see everyone there next Sat!

- Mark

John Graber

Is Meyer bringing his "special" pictures like last year?

Dean#4AI
Is Meyer bringing his "special" pictures like last year?

That was a classic!!!