- 1 polished- 100 bucks

1- 266 degree TT cam aeg/ aba- 100

1- neuspeed adj cam gear -100

1- neuspeed polished SB mk4- 30

1- eurosport crank pulley 2.0/ 1.8t- 100

1- MSD 6AL- ???

1- Kirkey Aluminum race seat w/ cover -80

4- shaved RA-1 toyo's 205-??-15- 20 bucks a tire

1 - built trans. i believe its a DZQ box. its what ever the 1.8t box is with different guts.- 750 obo

t

-CJ

also have a set of E46 M3 shocks and springs

and complete jackson racing exhaust for a miata with hi flow cat for 1.6 miata.

jackson racing header for 1.6 miata.

1 - built trans. i believe its a DZQ box. its what ever the 1.8t box is with different guts.- 750 obo

The 2.0L O2J tranny (Codes DZQ, EBP, EGT, EKG, EKH, EMS, EZK, FBV) is different than the 1.8T O2J tranny (Codes EBQ, EMT, EGX, FBW), specifically in gear ratios. Can you expound on the "built" statement? Are the gear ratios those of the 2.0L or the 1.8T? Final drive? Is there an LSD or TBD? What "guts" were installed?

Thanks!

its a 1.8t box. actually now that im thinking about it i wana say its the EMT. but thats the only part of it. when i say built i mean the entire thing has been gone through and rebuilt with better syncros and bearsing. it has a peloquin bolt kit i needed for the different parts we used to put it together. it has a 2.0 4.25 final drive but with mix matched gears so that this thing in my all motor 2.0 was the single best thing i ever did. and if i can figure out which code it is ill post but the thing was repainted to that it looked better and i can read the code from just lookin at it.

to the guy curious in the shipping it will depend on how quicly you want them.

ive got soem boxes some old wheels came in so ill check on pricing. and as far as the ratio's let me check. i know its the 4.25 final with the standard 2.0 final. if someone can get me a list of the ratio's i can tell you which it is. its the most aggressive factory spec ratios i could put together but still have a decent 5th for the interstate or if you have a higher reving vw engine it put the 5th gear right in the sweet spot of my engine in 5th for track days.

02J tranny codes:

1.8T trannys coded: EBQ, EMT, EGX, FBW:

_1st___2nd___3rd___4th___5th___R&P_

3.300-1.944-1.308-1.029-0.837-3.938

TDI trannys coded: DQY, EBJ, EGR:

3.788-2.118-1.360-0.971-0.756-3.389

2.0 trannys coded: DZQ, EBP, EGT, EKG, EKH, EMS, EZK, FBV:

3.778-2.118-1.360-1.029-0.837-4.235

VR6 trannys coded: DZC, EHC, EGF, EWW, FBY, FCF

3.625-2.071-1.474-1.038-0.844-3.389

well id sell the entire header / hi flow cat / catback for 500 because it is pretty new. only used for a few track days before the car was fully built into a race car.

are you sure those ratios are correct. because the set i used i know the ratios were more aggressive than the 2.0's just less final drive and then i used the 5th for a decent highway.

ill do some lookin up.

-CJ

now i just need to try and move everything else. all prices are OBO so i can try and get it out on my garage and basement. might be interested in trades for stuff too.

-CJ

• 2 weeks later...

also have some mustang race springs , pair of SLP loudmouth one mufflers , wink mirror with one crack in one of the glass panels.

let me know!

and as for the trans. its a dzq box with custom 1-4th gear set with a standard 2.0 final drive , peloquin bolt kit , upgraded bearsing and syncros etc.

lowering the price to 600 if someone will buy the dang thing.

-CJ

• 4 weeks later...