4th Gen Firebird/Camaro wheels

Grumpy

Got a 2000 Camaro Z28 running 245-50-16's and would be interested in 4. What would you calculate shipping at to 43062 zip code.

Thanks,

Mitch Hart

OH-IN region.

• 2 weeks later...

Jim,

Thanks for the reply. Just trying to plan my season. Just let me know when you get a chance. Good luck this season.

Thanks,

Mitch Hart

• 2 weeks later...
  • National Staff

Grumpy,

Not sure if you can use it or not, but here is the most inexpensive way to ship wheels.

Package 2 wheels together in 1 box. Then send them with Fedex ground.

Reason for the 2 wheels in a single box is because for some reason, it's a much cheaper option.

I have done this a few times and it is BY FAR the cheapest method. Most of the time, it was less than 50% the cost of UPS.

Just remember to insure them for what they cost "brand new" as with any shipping company.

It helped me "close the deal" on a few sales over the years because shipping cost was a big factor in the purchase.

Hope this helps! GL with the sale. Wish I could get wheels for my Honda for that kinda price!!

19 dollars each shipping and handling to commercial address UPS ground inclides cost of box. to 43062

That seems to be quite high for shipping. I know TireRack gets a discount, but 4 rims shipped from them are $35.00. Also, it is a residential address.

Mitch

19 dollars each shipping and handling to commercial address UPS ground inclides cost of box. to 43062

That seems to be quite high for shipping. I know TireRack gets a discount, but 4 rims shipped from them are $35.00. Also, it is a residential address.

Mitch

Do they box them, I can't get boxes cheaper than $6 thereforeshipping is $13 per wheel. I will check with FEDX.

I will take the 4 4th gen rims. Please let me know if Fedex is cheaper. Contact me via email for payment instructions.

Thanks,

Mitch

I will contact FEDX tomorrow. Do you want Firebird rims or 98 Camaro rims???

I will take the 4 4th gen rims. Please let me know if Fedex is cheaper. Contact me via email for payment instructions.

Thanks,

Mitch

I will contact FEDX tomorrow. Do you want Firebird rims or 98 Camaro rims???

Do you have pictures/ I am not sure of the difference.

Thanks,

Mitch