Great LSD Available @ AMW

TheWho

I just purchased a LSD from John-AMW via Pete's car. The trans. is tight and low miles. I'm entertaining offers from you guys first, then heading to ebay. Need to keep fueling the Spec ride fix.

Thanks

I think it needs to stay "local" mate! No helping out those foreigners over there in Arizona land.

I'd think about being in the hunt? If we knew the market value?

Dylan.

I guess I got taken to the cleaners: $450!!

It's from Pete's 951. Somewhere from 60K-70k on it. The ones I've seen on Ebay and sold locally have brought $1500-2000.

Tim: nothings wrong with it - I've only put 100 miles on it since it was installed in my "other" car.

Super. Last year 20th Street Auto in PHX was offering one for $1200.00 plus $100.00 shipping to San Dog. Too much for this driver. I'll just keep turning the slow lap times without one.

Someday...........................

What about "welding" the diff? It's in the rules. Is this basically to lock it off so that if the un-weighted wheel tries to spin it really can't because it's attached to the weighted wheel?

Lets keep in mind the LSD for sale is for a TURBO. I'll buy them by the truckload all day long if they were available for $450.00. A fair price for the unit is somewhere upwards of $1600.00. Especially this one that is very fresh.

Just wanted to clarify the unit is TURBO

Sorry guys, I haven't educated myself on this part of the car yet. I've heard it will fit right into a 944 NA transaxle. It's certainly legal. Is it stornger?

Who has done the homework on this end of the car?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

Oh crap! Money money money. The $1,500 plus is well out of my budget but whilst we are under the car doing clutches and wheel bearings and the like, I but the bullet and ordered one of these suckers!! I have an a$$ for sale, anyone interested? (please excuse my vulgarity but that's how it's going to be very soon!)

Dilly,

You ordered a Phantom grip? You have to let us know if they work!! Seems awful cheap to me!! Can they hold up to racing conditions?

Eric

I read some of the testimonials and apparently so. They have done up to 120K miles testing. Some guy with a couple 2003 model Mini's put them in and I think he saud he ran 3 races back to back of about 3 hours each or something, with little to no wear.

Fingers crossed, we will see? It was the cheapest time for me to do it now though. I hope it doesn't suck!

The website says it's $350.00 ...........

I put a phone call in w/message to their Florida shop.

What's the percentage of lock up?

Any Porsche 944 customers that I can call?

We'll see.........

Sounds good so far.