rallyboy

Rallyboy.com's official spectator area has been set!

rallyboy

Talking Rallyboy.com's official spectator area has been set!

This year's Sandblast Rally 2007, has teamed up with Rallyboy.com to try out something new, and that is to really throw a party at the main spectator area for the rally! The "Cooper Black four Way" spectator stage was a fun filled area to be a spectator at last year, and even saw some flying cars! This year, we intend on taking all of that excitement and amping it up a tad. We are coming with fan giveaways, a Ms. Sandblast competition, fan photo competition, and much more as our sponsors bring things to the table. Your's truely will be on the mic giving you the fan and enthusiast a play by play run down on the competitors, a crash course in what rally competition is(for the newbies), and a panel of judges from the crowd will be selected to crown Ms. Sandblast Rally 2007!

To access the announcement and links to images from the stage last year, click the link below:

http://rallyboy.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=136

LAter,

Jonathan

Jonathan Taylor

http://www.rallyboy.com

Rallyboy.com

mothra

Good work.

rallygirl

Rallyboy,

How did the spectator area work out this year? I saw lots of people and lots of camera flashes!

Amy

rallyboy

It faired quite well despite the cold and windy conditions. Our smallest turnout of the day was stage six, and I attribute that to the delay we ran into between the stages at that point in time. People really came out in droves for Rally Moto! Folks really got excited about the free products from Meguiars, DareDevil Energy Drink, Hot Wheels, and Rallyboy.com. None of the spectators mentioned the proposed Ms. Sandblast, so I scratched it due to the weather conditions. I was very pleased with the turn out and the event as a whole. Everyone involved did an excellent job! I should have a story up about the event and video by the end of the week.

-Jonathan

rallygirl

Sounds like it was a good time! Hurray!

Congrats!