Renegade Stacker 34ft

gschaldach

Renegade Stacker 34’, Honda 3000 generator, four external quartz lights, awning, hydraulic tongue lift, internal lift has removable center sections, forward car storage has removable center sections, many storage cabinets and tool drawers, 3 winches. One for each level and one to raise the rear door, internal winches have wireless remote controls to use winches while you watch the car load correctly, three night vision cameras, one on each level and one back up camera, fluorescent lights throughout trailer. Under cabinet lights, many 120V outlets, air line ports, 2000 watt inverter with remote monitor, 4 batt for inverter w 2 extra that run the tongue lift and internal winches. it also has a full length 32' observation deck. I had the observation deck custom made to this length. most decks are only 8-10 ft. The trailer is in aspen Colorado but I frequently travel between Aspen and Los Angeles and could deliver the trailer. The replacement cost of this trailer exceeds $65k. All work has been professionally done at Five R trailers in Golden, Co. I have ordered a new trailer for the coming season and am looking to sell this trailer ASAP. I scratched one of the side moldings on the right rear but other than that the exterior of the trailer is in excellent condition. The interior is in equal shape

i have it listed on ebay right now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120074679751&rd=1,1