For Sale: 89 Crx Si (H4 winner at Mid-ohio) Excellent car!

MWHC Tuner

http://www.racenasa.com/galleries/2003_MidOhio_April/pages/Mid%20Ohio%204-4%20to%204-6%202003%20079.html

go here for picture of car.

Fully sorted and developed ITA/H4 Crx. If you want all the best parts, then this is the car for you. Looking to save money by buying a car that is already done? This is one car you can't pass up!

I built this car and modeled it after the crx we built that won the ARRC at Road Atlanta in 1996. completely legal, with all updates for 2003.

Lap times at mid-ohio 1:45's/ Nelson 1:16.5 /Beaver Run 1:09.

Race results are authenticated by visiting this link:

http://www.racenasa.com/results_MidOhio.htm (small bore class car #21)

Car has:

Custom cage by Street N Track Autosports, Autometer 5" Tach w/shift light, oil press and water temp guages, Custom video camera mount, new red interior paint, rear disc conversion, fresh DPR cylinder head, new Simpson cam-lock belts, carbon-kevlar Sparco, fresh .020 over bottom end using Geniune Honda parts, Fluidyne radiator, Mocal Oil cooler with stainless lines, custom crankcase vent tank, lower control arms bearings, new Landspeed Header, Motorola P50 radio's with crew chief set up, HotLap in car timer, Quaife, 4.73 gear, Poly rear swing arm busings (not inserts- cast into steel casings), new rear hubs, rebuilt front calipers, Panasports and Hoosiers, brake ducts, new hood, new front and rear bumper covers, new headlights, Roadracegear.com front splitter, hood pins, plus much more. Car has never been wrecked, the title and the log book are clear. Also dyno sheets (recently done) are available.

The car is entered for the HypeRfest at Beaver run on May 17th-18th if your local and wish to see it compete or would like an up close look at this beauty, look me up at Beaver Run that weekend. The car is no. 21 and is black yellow and red.

Pricing is set at 12k, it is worth every penny, I have over 25k invested. I am motivated to sell.

At the first Honda Challenge race this year April 5-6 at Mid-ohio, on sat. the car was off pole by 1/2 sec. to a teammate, won the race, then sunday sat on the pole and won that race.

Car has had over 7 years of developement, nothing has been overlooked!

*Email for sales package of components and pictures*

**Please only serious inquiries***

I can be reached through the following media:

Phone: toll free (866) 438-3966 (street n track autosports store)

web: [email protected]

web:http://www.streetntrackautosports.com

Evenings: 330-764-3415

Chris Stiffler- Owner- Street N Track Autosports[/img]

If any of you that are reading this have a crx and would set up, or parts info, I would be glad to help.

I have seen it raced and seen it up close, its a stellar car, built professionally ands raced that way, I would recommend this to anybody that wants to win races and championships for that cheap

• 4 weeks later...

I am willing to negotiate a price reduction for anyone who is serious.

I have a video of the car both on track and in a "walk around" format taken at my shop that shows the details.

Motivated to sell.

• 3 weeks later...

Price is reduced to 10,500 w/ spares.

Car was raced at Summit Point in the MWHC on June 21-22 and won both days.

Lap time was in the 1:31's

Won the class both days.

Must sell as fast as possible, anyone serious about buying a front runner, ready to go, this is the car.

It is well known in the area, and I have had some conversations with people, but no serious offers as of yet.