Dyno , where??

Bus

The Dyno Jet Dyno at the Speed Shop in this area [Pittsburgh,Pa] is gone. There is a Mustang Dyno 30 minutes away but I don't think they are legal are they??? My car is ready for 2007 racing season [sT2] since I didn't make any changes except for the right side net I was going to get my 3 dyno runs. Is there any other Dyno Jets in this area???? Or does anyone know if there will be a Dyno at the first OH/IN Event at Mid Ohio?? Actually I'd like to give my money to the guy that services our events. Maybe he could come Thursday or Friday and we who wish to have our runs there. Is anyone other than me [ or I ] I never was good in English interested; if so please speak up.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to check on the Dyno in Youngwood Pa. Relatively close. For information purposes the Stropp Speed Shop in Washington Pa that is on the Dyno list is no longer in business. Tha's where I went last year.

Thanks again.

Rudy R Orawiec

ST2 91 Corvette #33