Get registered for VIR

DanElam

Gents, I know that some of you are planning to make the late February VIR date with the Charlie Gibson 300. Make sure you go ahead and get registered: this event sells out and some of the groups are already sold out. We want ST-2 to have a nice showing at this event.

Hope to se you there!

Yes. I registered about a month ago.

I had to register under some other category because I had a credit. Laura was going to change me around into ST2. Sounds like she hasn't done that yet.

Do you have a link to the participant list?

There isn't a link-to list. I had just gone over the listing with Laura trying to round up our missing people. As long as you are registered they can sort you out at the track. Should be a fun weekend! We might not be able to beat you on the straight, but hopefully we'll have enough FFR cars to swarm those pesky Vettes!

There isn't a link-to list. I had just gone over the listing with Laura trying to round up our missing people. As long as you are registered they can sort you out at the track. Should be a fun weekend! We might not be able to beat you on the straight, but hopefully we'll have enough FFR cars to swarm those pesky Vettes!

Jeez! You boys will kick me around like a 3rd grader and leave me on the side of the track like an old chewing gum wrapper.