We need a logo...

DanElam

Anyone have any skill for making a simple logo, especially for the ST classes? Maybe something that can be used as the class letters. It needs to be simple enough that the vinyl cutters can do it and work on a variety of backgrounds including white and black for cars and trailers?

Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davidfarmer

• DanElam

• DriverGT5

• rrrracer

Just something to 'bond' the class together and demonstrate some cohesiveness. Before I thought about a logo I was thinking about using:

teresa2.jpgteresa2.jpg

For ST-2 (Saint 2, get it?)

Not only would the corner workers be able to pick out the car class quickly, you gotta think it would help when you pass that slow HC-1 car under yellow!

Just something to 'bond' the class together and demonstrate some cohesiveness. Before I thought about a logo I was thinking about using:

teresa2.jpgteresa2.jpg

For ST-2 (Saint 2, get it?)

Not only would the corner workers be able to pick out the car class quickly, you gotta think it would help when you pass that slow HC-1 car under yellow!

I'm sitting in a quiet computer lab right now trying SO HARD not to burst out laughing and booing at the same time!

On a similar note, I'm going to be getting a sticker made for the back of the RX-7. Something along these lines...

9_chick-magnet-lg.jpg

Oh leave it to Pantas to ruin the fun with a well-thought out, practical, good-looking concept of a logo. He probably sat at the front of the class and answered all the questions too. Sheesh. Now it will just encourage him to work harder!

I love the chick magnet. I already stole it for my MySpace page. That is hilarious.

didn't mean to edit my old post, but that's OK.

The number could also be reduced, down under the "T"

Agreed. Under the "T" would look nice. Plus it would be easy to cut decals.

Dave,

To me it still looks like "SR" rather than "ST."

Make the "T" complete (put the left side back on/ and run the "S' into the left side of the "T" to form an "ST" that flows together. I don't have any graphics abilities on my computer, but I think I typed it clear enough.

DMP

Gran-Turismo-4-01.jpg

yes, it does look a bit like an R, or a backward 7, but that's the way GT does it.

Remember, it is a logo, not necessarily actual lettering (that's my understanding anyway). These day, transponders do all of the work anyway.