• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davidfarmer

• DanElam

• DriverGT5

• rrrracer

Don't we need to Vote or something, as it would be great to have an OFFICIAL logo.

Well, if they're going to make it "official" then I vote for no background on the logo. It just takes up space and costs more to produce (depending on design and process).

C.

I'm a stay-at-home dad now, and I decided to paint up an old model while both kids Napped one day.

Now I've got to figure out how to get a cage in a car in 3-weeks, with only Nap-time to work!

Looks nice. You have to have a background and outline because guys have all different color trailers including white, black, red, etc. So it does need to stand alone.

I have a vinyl machine I bought to do our big stuff, but I am officially the world's slowest decal maker. Brian Sanders in Ohio/Indiana makes a big number of the racers' decals and is very reasonable. He gives discounts to all the NASA guys as well. I'd suggest getting our choices up and then we can ask him for a price.

Sometime this weekend I will try to take the various logos and put up a poll so people can vote.

like them all... can't someone just post a poll and let's choose and move on?

I like the idea of having them screen printed, like the NASA stickers, not vinyl.

each one looks better then the one before. I don't realy care which one we pick, I just don't want to switch it. So I agree lets pick one this week.

More logos.

I really would like to see the classes color coded. Makes it easier for timing/scoring as well as spectators. Works for ALMS.

LogosShaneStyle.jpg

Are the decals, regardless of which one is chosen, going to be available to all of us in the ST class so that we can place an order in one central place?

FWIS, I like that last batch that Goo Roo posted. The color coding is very creative and it design creates a uniform look.

Are the decals, regardless of which one is chosen, going to be available to all of us in the ST class so that we can place an order in one central place?

I think so. As soon as we settle on some I will ask for a quote from Biran Sanders and we can go from there.

Since these new logos were too late to go into the poll, we'll see how the poll looks and have a short discussion about any mods necessary. For example, the new logos have the NASA logo embedded in them and that doesn't really work for real estate purposes for the greatest number of people. I also had one note from someone who accidentally voted for the wrong one. Let's see where we end up by COB Thursday night and then move forward to make some final decisions. Does that sound ok?

I agree that the latest logos look great but there will some "real estate" issues that people will have to deal with.

I also agree that we should contact Brian @ Rat Racing Graphics as he is a local NASA racer and provides a great product at the best prices I have seen.

I think so. As soon as we settle on some I will ask for a quote from Biran Sanders and we can go from there.

Since these new logos were too late to go into the poll, we'll see how the poll looks and have a short discussion about any mods necessary. For example, the new logos have the NASA logo embedded in them and that doesn't really work for real estate purposes for the greatest number of people. I also had one note from someone who accidentally voted for the wrong one. Let's see where we end up by COB Thursday night and then move forward to make some final decisions. Does that sound ok?

The ones I made can be modified easily to remove the nasa logo...

LogosShaneStyleb.jpg