WORLD PREMIERE VIDEO- 2006 Texas AI/CMC Season Review

tacovini

by the way, you got any cars over at LAW for rent for March? My motor is likely not going to be ready by then....need something to get some points in and cruise around for some fun.

I've seen you "cruise". So, no rentals available ...

[\quote]

What gives Mitch...the only off I had this season was a failed brake line from debris and a brake lockup in bus stop at Houston. I had two off out of turn 12 at TWS and that is it. NEVER a wheel off anywhere else (well one in the paddock but it stayed on the pavement! ) and NO car to car contact. Guess you weren't around enough to get convinced of how I take car of a car like Glenn is! No offense to Mr. Patterson for driving #8 but he is a regular F-body driver and made the highlight video in grand style in the LAW rental...

And yes Glenn, I have heard from others that your car is flippin' sweet on the setup. Put a highly skilled agressive driver at the wheel and who the heck knows what will happen...hint...hint! That rookie of the year trophy almost got to sit next the the regional AI trophy. Had 3 specific small things not have happened, it would have been a wide victory for AI#97.....

Ah, just looking for rentals for a plan B and I am not being prejudiced agains Ford or Chevy. Hell, I would run a Dodge is one was around just to get some 80's cruising at the back of the CMC crowd!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tacovini

• Glenn

• ST#97

• WA2FST4U

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense Matt, but you can seem to keep a car on track when running by yourself.

But when you don't get a point-by, I don't want to stuff the nose of #9 in a trash can.

Texas CMC is too close racing for your experience level.

Matt, get back overto AICMCTexas.com.

Something about being banned is preventing that....

Mitch, not that I can change your mind but if you would have been able to attend the Houston events you would have seen how much traffic I have dealt with in the past. I have yet to start on the front row and 9 of my 11 starts there have been from the VERY last row. I have dealt with all of the CMC class more times than I have cared to while coming through the field. Include the 40 minute race at Cresson where I lapped all but the 3rd and 4th place AI cars and I have raced close with all of them as well. Nothing new here....

But, if you or glenn change your minds, let me know.

I am not the only one there spinny mc spinsberg...Bell, Armstrong and a few others have as well because we have been a little TOO prolific in our statements against NASATX and Bell and others are gone for their personal attacks and tyraids towards other drivers. Seems that this was a blanket decision that is doing nothing but run off racers who were vehemently working to get things changed. Look at the car count for Houston challenger 1 and I think you will see the real meat of what is going on down here....lots of dissatisfied racers and lots of past champions hanging up their hats or protesting because of it....

And sorry to all about the thread hijack but as you can see, the Texas Region is just a bunch of drama queens.

See you guys at nationals and hope we can all have fun!

***Please ignore this post***

Well, as a TX racer who didn't attend the unveiling of the video, but got a shot of it last night for the first time....I have to say my reaction was similar to many of the others in this thread. Wow, I guess I never realized there was this much off track stuff and contact going on...behind me.

Egotistical narcistic backstabing GDMF'r!!

Guys, I don't mean to stick the knife in deeper but I think I will stay out with AI group well ahead of the stuff I saw in this vid..

WTF??! You will say anything to make you look head and shoulders above everyone else - 100% of the time.

Maybe I don't have a clear understanding of how far OVER the edge you guys are taking the CMC cars as compared to our sunday driving AI cars....but I don't think I want to either!

Nope, no maybe about it - you DON'T have a clear understanding and probably never will.

Hats off to the video creators though....we have yet to see another region step up with a regional vid anywhere near this level.

Damning with faint praise doesn't raise your status one bit.

As for my reaction for when my rear wheel came off, I only had two thoughts... 1. Please don't hit a kid!!! 2. Did I really just get 3rd place on 3 wheels???

So, you slam the CMC racers in Texas, yet you don't know enough to make sure lug nuts are "tight"?

Credibility - zero

I am not the only one there spinny mc spinsberg...Bell, Armstrong and a few others have as well because we have been a little TOO prolific in our statements against NASATX and Bell and others are gone for their personal attacks and tyraids towards other drivers. Seems that this was a blanket decision that is doing nothing but run off racers who were vehemently working to get things changed. Look at the car count for Houston challenger 1 and I think you will see the real meat of what is going on down here....lots of dissatisfied racers and lots of past champions hanging up their hats or protesting because of it....

And sorry to all about the thread hijack but as you can see, the Texas Region is just a bunch of drama queens.

See you guys at nationals and hope we can all have fun!

Partly true. I was banned because of my personal attack towards you Matt. I should not have done that and the resulting actions by the moderators were justified in my case. Since we're naming names and all. :wink:

I feel a lockdown coming from JWL.......

Not a moment too soon before I really speak my mind.

For those that have specific questions about the video, please feel free to post in another thread of PM me.

Yes, the video was fun to put together and those that know the amount of time it takes - many thanks .

The guys (well most of them) really enjoy the video because we all know the stories and situations behind each scene/clip.

Please, don't base an opinion solely off the video - talk to us first and ask questions.

OK...talk about a thread going downhill.

I thought we reached our low point when regions where slinging mud at each other. Little did I know we'd hit rock bottom and start digging! At least then we had a little bit of cohesiveness a few pages back.

Now we've got guys WITHIN the Texas region slugging it out whilst the rest of the country watches and laughs.

JWL...can I get a lockdown?

No good deed goes unpunished...you guys really know how to put the FU in "FUN".

-=- Todd