VIR Feb. 23-25, who's going?

sscguy

I'll be open tracking/instructing in a white Civic hatchback, #102; my brother will be in HPDE2 in a black 240SX, and my buddy Sander will also be in HPDE2 in a black Integra.

I will be there in my future CMC Camaro...Barney II

JimP21007VIR.jpg

Just got back from the Tarheel Sports Car Club HPDE/TT this weekend on full course....pack some warm clothes

And mcm, you sold that red Civic? Glad to see you got something with some guts

Yup, sold it. I wouldn't go so far though saying that this new car has guts. For now it is just a V6. More power than the Civic, so I shouldn't be in everyones way this time. You the guy with the rediculously fast Civic that they were commenting on in the classroom?

And Jim, I like your latest vehicle.

Yup, sold it. I wouldn't go so far though saying that this new car has guts. For now it is just a V6. More power than the Civic, so I shouldn't be in everyones way this time. You the guy with the rediculously fast Civic that they were commenting on in the classroom?

Ah, V6. Well, that should be fun anyway. The CX is such a pig it isn't funny. And no, I can't imagine anyone thought I was ridiculously fast, ever. If it was in the instructor group, I'd venture a guess that it was Hunter, one of the ECHC guys. He has a white hatch that is absurdly fast.

I'd love to get to VIR, but it just doesn't fit my work schedule

mcmmotorsports if you are talking about a civic at CMP this past weekend that was probably me. Don't tell me what the instructors were saying about me though I probably don't want to know. For some reason I just couldn't put it together out there this past weekend

I am gonna be there as well .

sr20goofus, I saw your car at summit last oct, nice car!!

stop by and say hi while we are there....and you can join us in the "no-snow-dance"

i always like meeting the people who are regulars at our events, i recognize quite a few cars, but i dont awalys recognize the people since everyone keeps things seperate...

Ah, V6. Well, that should be fun anyway. The CX is such a pig it isn't funny. And no, I can't imagine anyone thought I was ridiculously fast, ever. If it was in the instructor group, I'd venture a guess that it was Hunter, one of the ECHC guys. He has a white hatch that is absurdly fast.

Well, it was a White EG at VIR last year with a Turbo'd B18. It was SICK!

Ohhh, that's Don I bet! Yeah, he is fast and his car is pretty durn nice. Believe it or not, it's not that crazy. Something like 265whp, but very well done. He'll be there at the Feb. event I think. Last I heard his best time at VIR was a 2:12

well guys the weather is looking good for the weekend, and slight lack of snow, but i dont htink anyone is going to complain about that one bit... tho some rain seems to be heading that way for sundays events...hopefully it stays light and late afternoon when all the HPDE's are finished.

i got a few little things left to do on my car (camber adjustments, install wiper blades (just in case) and rebalance my tires).

HPDE 2 look sto be full of Mustangs and BMW's more than anything this event, so iother words alot of power and alot of class....not in the same cars tho

see everyone out there, keep it safe, and hope to meet som eof you depending on available time.

oh yeah, keep an eye out for this commin up in your mirrors

Mazda606-03565.jpg