Contigency: Can you run both Steeda and MM??

Red Tornado

I have multiple parts from each. Can I run the contigency program of both companies?

I looked through all material and couldn't find anything saying otherwise.

There is nothing stopping you from running both. Some contingencies have requirements about having competitor stickers on your car (if I recall, the Hawk contingency didn't allow other brake manufacturer stickers), but the Steeda and MM do not.

What parts do you have? The Steeda contingency requires you to run X2 balljoints, which means you won't be able to run a MM front K & arms.

I have a 2004 so I don't have the late model package anyway.

But I do have about 10 of there parts and the aero frnt splitter as well so have plenty of each.

The Steeda contingency requires you to run X2 balljoints, which means you won't be able to run a MM front K & arms.

If you run MM front arms with X2 balljoints, wouldn't you get both requirements at once?

They don't fit. The MM arms use a different diameter balljoint.

Umm... my car has X2 balljoints in MM arms. I would make the "ass"umption that MM utilized the SN95 standard balljoint to allow for replacement in service. The X2 are replacement for SN95 balljoints, so it should all be copasetic, right??

According to Jack Hidley, they are different. It was close, but if I remember the dimensions of the MM arm made for a questionable press-fit with an X2 balljoints.