944-SPEC car FIRE SALE!!!!

Zvoiture

Price reduced drastically! Developed a little problem this weekend at BW with VARA--the car was screaming all Saturday and then Sunday developed a wildly-fluctuating temperature gauge and eventual overheating which made me back off and pit. I figure Stuck Stat, Oil Cooler Kit, or Head Gasket. Your choice. I am in total shock this basically junk-yard motor has lasted as long as it has with no issues. This has been FAR AND AWAY the most dependable, cheapest, efficient, low maintenance, effortless, relaxing, stress-free car I have ever raced but it just HAS TO GO!!! I have other rides and I don't have room to bring this one in for repairs. Therefore, I am offering this car for $6500 as is. It starts, runs, drives... but I wouldn't recommend tracking it unless you want to put a hole in something.

$6500

Did I mention this car has won the GSR class in POC's Short Track Series at Willow Springs for the LAST FOUR CONSECUTIVE EVENTS?!?!?!

[email protected]

805-441-6856

It has all the standard 944-spec bits. A full list and pix available on request.

Airclip.jpg