2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4x4

Foglght

I have a Titan for sale. It has 14,6xx miles on it as of the moment. The truck is my daily driver. It has a 6-cd changer, backup sensors, big tow package (9,500 lbs), power drivers seat, auto windows, rear window, bed liner, cruise, A/C, keyless entry, great flip up center console for a 6'th passenger, compass/temp display, steering wheel radio and cruise controls, and will come with a load leveler hitch setup.

The only blemish is when I scraped a parking pole on the left front side. I will put a new painted piece on the truck before the sale.

The color is Red Brawn, which is pretty similar to the nice metallic red on the Dodge ram.

I currently have a great stereo installed that has Diamond Audio component speakers, Pioneer premier head unit, ipod adapter, XM adapter, Bluetooth connectivity, 2 10" Diamond subs, and two amplifiers.

The truck is up for sale at $23,500 without the stereo equipment. If you want the stereo, we can work something out.

I live just outside detroit, Michigan.

email me for questions. I should have some pictures soon.

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...