Just a guess.... http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13763

This is the list as of Feb 25th.

Mike Powers 1965 Factory Five Cobra #17

Tony Buffomante 1965 Factory Five Cobra #34

David Barr 1995 Ferrari 355 #54

Jody Austin 2002 Corvette ZO6 #7

Paul Kaiser 1966 Factory Five Cobra #8

Rob Summers 1985 Mazda RX7 #86

one of these is not like the others.....

Cobra, Cobra, Ferrari, Z06... 1985 RX7

go get em Rob!

So...KMix.....you really coming this way???????????????????????

Go to the southeast website and look at the overhead picture they just shot of road atlanta......the new paving looks AWESOME

Yes, I am trying.

I cannot enter the event until I figure out how to enter and pay. I can only find information for registering on line with Masta Card or Visa. I only carry cash, check or AMEX.

E-mail Julie at regestration (at) nasa-southeast.com and ask her. If anyone can help with your problem, it'll be her. Good luck and hope to see you out there!

trying, car will maybe be legal (safety wise), but I'll be on OEM tires and suspension. Car is so soft the front spoiler was slamming the ground every time I hit the brakes at VIR (with OEM pads...)

HOWEVER, with yesterdays Stock Market "mini crash", I pretty much lost my race budget for the year (and a lot more). Hoping for a quick recovery.

btw, ST2 for me. If not, will either instruct (free) or do TT.

I have my T1 springs front and rear I can bring out to RA with me. A wicked set of Mallett Cars Penskes with remotes and some spare Z51 bars. I also have a set of front PCF Rotors with the floating center, new PFC 01 Pads and New Z06 Calipers with used stainless lines.

• Members
E-mail Julie at regestration (at) nasa-southeast.com

That is regIstration (at) nasa-southeast.com

Sad thing is, Rob drives just like he speels*

*yes, LMan, I know I messpeeellled it

Jim, I think I saw it posted in a thread somewhere, but I can't find it, so I'll ask again. Do y'all have some procedure in place to avoid the chaotic entrance we had at last year's March event?

• Members

We are working on it - the track is rented on friday and we are working something out with the track management.

I would highly suggest that everyone get there as early as possible if they have special parking needs.

trying, car will maybe be legal (safety wise), but I'll be on OEM tires and suspension. Car is so soft the front spoiler was slamming the ground every time I hit the brakes at VIR (with OEM pads...)

HOWEVER, with yesterdays Stock Market "mini crash", I pretty much lost my race budget for the year (and a lot more). Hoping for a quick recovery.

btw, ST2 for me. If not, will either instruct (free) or do TT.

If you're a day trader, God speed sir. If you've got a lot of long term investments, I wouldn't worry about yesterdays correction.

No, not worried about it. Still up for the year, but it always hurts to go that far backward in a day!

Atlanta isn't looking great for me...I think I can get the cage in, BUT also also have to do:

seat

tow hooks

fire bottle

wire master-power & alternator

window net

harness

Don't remind me if I've missed anything......

seat

tow hooks (don't break down and you won't need them)

fire bottle (easy)

wire master-power & alternator (Just wire the ground from the battery)

window net

harness (easy)

Seriously, a days work if that.... Hire a baby sitter and get on it!

Kevin, I'm going to go straight to full race stuff when budget allows, but thanks for the offer.

You guys must not hire baby sitters very often: we pay our sitter more per hour than I could hire a real mechanic...... besides, I'd never trade the time I have with my kids anyway.

It'll get done when it gets done. You're right though, if the cage moves along, the other stuff is easy. Everything is ordered, and should be here next week.

Kevin, I'm going to go straight to full race stuff when budget allows, but thanks for the offer.

You guys must not hire baby sitters very often: we pay our sitter more per hour than I could hire a real mechanic...... besides, I'd never trade the time I have with my kids anyway.

It'll get done when it gets done. You're right though, if the cage moves along, the other stuff is easy. Everything is ordered, and should be here next week.

Dood! 2 years old is plenty to start teaching them how to how tools...

Seriously though, however you get to Road Atlanta, just get there. I want to see this Corvette up close while I'm able, you know, before you're passing me...

I had planned to, until I checked my calendar and learned it is the same weekend as Sebring. I had the Road Atlanta event on my calendar a week earlier, maybe it changed after the initial season was posted?

Will miss seeing you guys there but we will be at the Road Atlanta event in August.

Sorry to hear that Big K., I was hoping to meet up with several more of the cobra crowd (put a face with the name).

The race is looking good with 7 or so entered in st2!

My bad on double calendaring. I am trying to hit other regions, but business keeps me from getting too far from the house or the office unfortunately. Look forward to meeting all of you soon.