norcal march 10-11 roll call

1slocrx

I know that Brandon Kraus will be there in his H1 Prelude, he picked it up from me on Saturday.

We will be there but not in the Integra, we will have a MX-5 pro cup car to play with.

LOL, I'll be running K24. It is not proven yet, but we certainly hope it will be more potent than K20. Although, preliminary testing and paper have not proven it to be so.

We are dyno-ing at 188 whp on speed element dyno at Fremont. Some said they dyno reads low, but we don't have reference point to know for sure. It has 171 ft-lb of torque.

Compare this to my K20, in different dyno producing 210whp and 155 ft-lb torque. Also capable in 1200 rpm more.

If you analyze the area below the curve, the K20 has a slight edge, especially with 50 lbs less weight.

We will see for sure in march!! I know I will improve my lap time as I do every year, but will it be for the engine or car development is yet to be seen.

Am I going to be the only H4 car out there?

Where is the usual gang?

midnight?

Jimmy (what about sunday man)

mike?

Now I am seriously thinking about running a D16 in H1

At least i would have some company, even tho I would get killed.

BE PATIENT MY BROTHER!

I picked up mike's DA shell that was wrecked at the 25, and I took it to the frame rack last monday. I got it back and have been doing the body work and trying to find a few misc. parts I needed... It will more than likely be ready by the 10th, but $$$ wont be there to drive it until april...

BE PATIENT MY BROTHER!

I picked up mike's DA shell that was wrecked at the 25, and I took it to the frame rack last monday. I got it back and have been doing the body work and trying to find a few misc. parts I needed... It will more than likely be ready by the 10th, but $$$ wont be there to drive it until april...

Whats with the new screen name?

the boss?

mike.....mike.... have you learned nothing from my teachings....you must keep them barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen...........where they belong.

wise one,

i humbly applogize for my inability to follow your teachings. i tried but failed...

something about the deal(s) i made to make the 2006 25 Hour happen...

those guys that say that elephants have long memories - they must never have been married!

you are forgiven my child.......alas I also suffer from one who has long memories.....

you should as I already have, begin the low dosage of aluminum in the diet (her diet not yours) and pray for an early onset of alzheimers.....or if your sadistic put it in yours too......I have lent my sage advice for the day. Now I must rest.

here are some pics. I ran out of room on my card so my camera started to take pics in smaller resolution thus the small pics.

thunderhillHC026.jpg

thunderhillhc2.jpg

thunderhillHC037.jpg

thunderhillHC042.jpg

thunderhillHC052.jpg

thunderhillHC045.jpg

thunderhillHC050.jpg

thunderhillHC027.jpg

thunderhillhc6.jpg

here are some pics. I ran out of room on my card so my camera started to take pics in smaller resolution thus the small pics.

Nice Pics!