Midwest ST car

Damián

What is the question or are you just trying to show off that great looking ride?!

haha hey hows it goin!!

opps, yeah i ment to post this in the thread on ST car numbers. intead i made it its own thread by accident

How do you like those Hoosier Slicks?

They are used Grand Am tires, they are not super sticky, but i get them cheap so i can afford them

Most people say they are about as sticky as well scrubbed in RA-1s. The 'real' hoosier slicks have much more grip, but I can not afford 300+ per tire on tire that dosnt not last that long.

OK man, I let you drive my car... now when do I get to drive yours?

hehehe...

once i shake downt some of the new changes, you can take her for a few laps

That's a nice looking FD. Is that the Petit from end?

Thanks. It actualy a masdaspeed front end, and Pettit just copies it

Neat! You learn something every day.

I hear he drives a pretty mean Spec Miata

Damian, I don't want to be the person responsible for blowing up your rotary engine, so if I do take it out it will be for fun and not hot laps! Zoom Zoom Boom baby!

I hear he drives a pretty mean Spec Miata

Damian, I don't want to be the person responsible for blowing up your rotary engine, so if I do take it out it will be for fun and not hot laps! Zoom Zoom Boom baby!

hahah , dood i run my engines so conservative you could not blow it up if you tried ....well maybe if you really tried really hard LOL

everyone thinks i make crazy power, but they usualy guess 100+ more hp than i really make....and i like knowing that

It's that crazy ass body kit, looks like you've got 600HP under the thing... what is your car making anyway?

hahah LOL

yeah it does look like a beast!!!

I made maybe 350 rwhp during the season. (if i was lucky)

Yeah, but what does it weigh? That is the real question...

was at like 2750...so not heavy , but not that light either

not as light as a miata anyway lol

It's that crazy ass body kit, looks like you've got 600HP under the thing... what is your car making anyway?

Hahaha

You think it looked crazy before???

Before it was just the stickers!

Now....

Hahaha

Now....

ok ok... I'll spill the beans.... I installed a 30" subwoofer with surround sound and touch screen LCDs in the back of the race seats, with a play station 3 under the fire system.

Hahaha

Now....

ok ok... I'll spill the beans.... I installed a 30" subwoofer with surround sound and touch screen LCDs in the back of the race seats, with a play station 3 under the fire system.

Right... for those passengers that are willing to squeeze themselves into the hatch, how thoughtful of you....

Seriously, you FD guys gotta step it up a bit, you too Andrew

>>Seriously, you FD guys gotta step it up a bit, you too Andrew

No prob, just hand me over a 3 rotor and the cobra rear end to go along with it and I'll step it up for ya

Otherwise, Im not pushin anymore power from my lil 2 rotor , at least that i can afford to