Contingency Program - New - AGENT47

V8cobra99

To be final released with JWL, however, attached is AGENT47's (Corey Weber) contingency plan - which is expanded for nationwide use. Pretty exciting stuff for American Iron !!

Andy B.

760-500-4277

------------------------------

The National Auto Sports Association and AGENT 47 Competition Products (http://www.agentfortyseven.com) are pleased to announce the following 2007 AGENT 47 Contingency Fastest Lap Award program.

All Regions American Iron only

250 dollars for the fastest weekend lap (race & qualify laps only) if you are running the AGENT 47 Double A Arm front suspension system and have AGENT 47 contingency decals on each side of the car (four stickers supplied by AGENT 47), and/or your car has been built or significantly modified by the AGENT 47 factory team.

Or

West region American Iron 2007 only

100 dollars for the fastest weekend lap, race and qualify laps only, if you have at least four AGENT47 contingency decals.

To qualify and request the awards, complete and mail in the following form before your first weekend and provide AGENT 47 with at least one high quality, high resolution photo of your car on track at an event.

AGENT 47 COMPETION PRODUCTS

http://www.agentfortyseven.com

2221 Rutherford Road, Carlsbad, CA 92008

T: 760-496-3809 F: 760-929-9357

___________________________________________________________________________________

Date:

Driver Name:

Phone:

Address:

Driver Telephone #:

Car number:

Region:

Car make:

Car model:

Car year:

Agent47 parts:

Agent47 modifications:

Summary details of parts on car:

Lap time in for the weekend: (note: lap times will be verified on Mylaps.com and NASA officials)

Qty of cars in class:

Notes / comments:

NASA official signature and Date:

Driver signature and date:

... if you are running the AGENT 47 Double A Arm front suspension system and have AGENT 47 contingency decals on each side of the car (four stickers supplied by AGENT 47), and/or your car has been built or significantly modified by the AGENT 47 factory team.

Okay, call me confused...

So you have to buy the Agent 47 parts, have them install them for you, run the decals, and only then are you able to qualify for the contingency???

What if I bought and installed the parts myself??? I would think the last part in bold which is currently "and/or" should just be "or".

Yes, that is correct. If you are running our suspension regardless of who installed it OR we have built or significantly modified (over 1500 bucks worth) your car.

Just tested with the VG and all went well. They are staying on the car. Send me the decals I'd like to be a part of the contingency.

-V

Tee hee I snickered that "pink and sparkles" is racey. Hee hee hee!

The vortex generators look interesting!

Christine

There are a couple reasons......budget and not enough consistant cars battling in the AIX class. I would rather focus the budget on AI this year and see what kind of action we can get out it. Hopefully we'll get some guys really pushing it in qualifying and make qualifying a little more interesting. There is a good chance we'll include AIX next year though.

There are a couple reasons......budget and not enough consistant cars battling in the AIX class. I would rather focus the budget on AI this year and see what kind of action we can get out it. Hopefully we'll get some guys really pushing it in qualifying and make qualifying a little more interesting. There is a good chance we'll include AIX next year though.

I think what Cory was trying to say is that he does not want to take all the money away from the AIX west field with the ULTRA FAST Agent 47 AIX car.

Cory, will you guys be bringing any product for sale to Cal Speedway? Like the VG's

See you all at Cal Speedway!!

Ryan Walton

will this k-member work for Mod motored cars? you list 94-04 but the engine mounts and rack mounts are different.

Might be interested but I am already setting fast qual times!

You are right. there are two different versions of our Kmember. both are available. There are 5 kits on order right now that we will be building after the first race. If anyone is in a hurry to get one of these they should get their name on the list before it gets too long.

Matt,

I have to poke, but you have to get to a race in 2007 to even set a lap time...

See ya at the track!

Matt,

I have to poke, but you have to get to a race in 2007 to even set a lap time...

See ya at the track!

In time buddy! In time. Don't be so anxious for me to return to hand out the smack down!

Hoping to shake down the car at the end of the month at TWS and return there in April to show you guys what the new AI car of the future is going to look like!