Approval of Prochallenge to ST1

MMahieu

I currently race a Prochallenge truck in the SU class. Does anyone know when and if the Prochallenge class will get approved? I would hate to loose the points earned in SU if it gets approved for ST1

Mike

• National Staff
I currently race a Prochallenge truck in the SU class. Does anyone know when and if the Prochallenge class will get approved? I would hate to loose the points earned in SU if it gets approved for ST1

Mike

I have had no requests for homologation of the Prochallenge trucks into ST. I'm still waiting to get more data on the Prochallenge road race cars before they are officially classed.

Prochallenge has several styles in their corrale, one of which is a truck. All of them are built to the same chasis specs. They just have named the BMW and Mustang body styles "road race cars". The truck, monte carlo, ford fussion, intrepid are typically oval styles. As far as I know I am the only one road racing a truck. I run the same engine as the road race cars.

Right now I have the same zx12 Kawasaki as the roadrace car but I am having a zx14 built that will be in the truck by May. I am running all the same stuff as the road race car only difference is i'm driving a truck.

Mike