Stickers priced

DanElam

Ok. Someone stepped up to help with the stickers. $5 each and you can have ST-1, ST-2, or SU with the logo the group selected. Let me know and we can probably have some for VIR.

The rest of you, send me email with how many of which you want and your address. Don't send money until I have them in my hand.

Ok. Someone stepped up to help with the stickers. $5 each and you can have ST-1, ST-2, or SU with the logo the group selected. Let me know and we can probably have some for VIR.

The rest of you, send me email with how many of which you want and your address. Don't send money until I have them in my hand.

Dan, I need 4 of the decals. I'll pick them up at VIR this weekend.

Thanks, Jody Austin

• 3 months later...

I need 4 ST2 stickers. If someone lets me know where to send the $$$ I'll send it.

Thanks

Rudy R Orawiec

283 Bower Hill Rd

Venetia,Pa 15367

Hi

I contacted Jim and he is looking into it tying to get the artwork.

He will probably have to redo the graphics if he can not find them.

They would be printed on vinyl not cut.

Charlie

Hi Shane

You can send them to me [email protected] or to Jim Bochicchio [email protected] .

Jim is a vendor over in FFcobra.com so he will post them over in the road race secction so as not to violate any rules. His price will be very fair for racers given his current estimates.

Thanks

Charlie

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys. I have been busy with work and haven't been on the forum in a while. I don't know what stickers I have, but let me see what I can find. The problem is that I live downtown and the truck, trailer, (and stickers) aren't close to me to go check.

Really sorry we missed MidOhio!