Sign in to follow this  
wvonkessler

New 2wd Class?

Would you be interested in a 2wd class that would allow change to drive configuration (e.g. FF to FR) and/or use of engines other than those from the vehicle's manufacturer?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a 2wd class that would allow change to drive configuration (e.g. FF to FR) and/or use of engines other than those from the vehicle's manufacturer?

• Heck yeah!
    • Nah.

wvonkessler

Would you be interested in a 2wd class that would allow change to drive configuration (e.g. FF to FR) and/or use of engines other than those from the vehicle's manufacturer?

turoc

How bout an option for "don't really care"?

Andrew_Frick

Wilson,

I think that NASA has enough 2wd classes right now. With spec focus we have 4 classes just for the 2wd drive guys. Since M1/M2 are basically open classes anyway I don't see why alternative drive train layouts or engines from other manufactures would not fit within those classes. Thoughts?

The other question is what franken - rally racer were you thinking about building that caused this question.

hoche

I would mostly like to see an alignment with the Group-F-like rules that the other major sanctioning body uses.