Fred Crawford

April 14th & 15th Pit Bull Brawl

Fred Crawford

Well it sounds better than " Bunny Run " does it not. Folks last year it was a blast. The Rock is not my favorite track, but racers got TONS of track time.

My prediction ,, Randy "Redneck" Suddreth is GOING down. The John Deere machine driven by the loved and respected Fast Freddy Crawford is going to be on him " like a Spider Monkey " . News at 11

Fc

Nobody no Title

Fred Crawford

Where oh where is that Randy Suddreth???? Like Ricky Bobbie, he needs to drive with a live cougar in his car, to shed all his fears of me !!!!!!!!!!

Come play with me on a short track , oh great one " lookie I melted my rear fiberglass fender at VIR " guy. Too much " heat off my rear tire " man. Your a fiberglass " Girley Man " .......

Where are you ??????????

Fc

Nobody no Title

Slowwrx

Ill be there to continue my domination of TTS.

WHO WANTS SOME.

LOL

Matt

Lemming

Wish I could make it, but alas, it's not in the cards. I'll see you at Roebling!

Matt, you're lucky that I don't have 100 more rwhp and all wheel drive, and that I can't drive for squat, otherwise I'd move to TTS just to taunt you!

Fred Crawford
Wish I could make it, but alas, it's not in the cards. I'll see you at Roebling!

Matt, you're lucky that I don't have 100 more rwhp and all wheel drive, and that I can't drive for squat, otherwise I'd move to TTS just to taunt you!

Its always in the cards, Master, Visa, american express

Fc

kbrew8991

Fc

I've got to see if I can reach from within and find some more skill to outrun those damn E30s in TTF, especially since I need to redeem myself after getting owned at Road Atlanta & VIR

it may be time to un-stockify the suspension

Lemming

Fc

Yes I know, the problem is that the card would have to be used for jewelry for the wife to convince her that I really don't travel that much

Jim P.

Fc

I've got to see if I can reach from within and find some more skill to outrun those damn E30s in TTF, especially since I need to redeem myself after getting owned at Road Atlanta & VIR

it may be time to un-stockify the suspension

Turbo-it!

Ed M.

Let's see.... all expense paid trip to Cancun, Mexico vs. the Rock?, Cancun, the Rock?, Cancun, the Rock??

See y'all at Roebling...

Ed

kbrew8991
Turbo-it!

straight to TTD or beyond, do not pass go, do not collect $200

the suspension stuff I'm looking at leaves me in TTreallyfreakingslowF

Jim P.
Let's see.... all expense paid trip to Cancun, Mexico vs. the Rock?, Cancun, the Rock?, Cancun, the Rock??

See y'all at Roebling...

Ed

At least at the Rock you won't have to worry about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montezuma's_Revenge

Jim P.
Well it sounds better than " Bunny Run " does it not. Folks last year it was a blast. The Rock is not my favorite track, but racers got TONS of track time.

My prediction ,, Randy "Redneck" Suddreth is GOING down. The John Deere machine driven by the loved and respected Fast Freddy Crawford is going to be on him " like a Spider Monkey " . News at 11

Fc

Nobody Runs Like a Deer

Rumor has it Randy is getting his enjun fixed

Fred Crawford

Thats just a RUMOR. I know the truth, I saw the light, he is hidding under his blue and white fiberglass blanket, some call a corvette. Do you know the translation of Vette in French........... its " Vee ta (1) " meaning " someone lost or missing (2) someone who wants to grind metal, but only has fiber products (3) one who wishes he could drive like Freddy

Thanks for your time,

Fc

Nobody no Title

Falcon
.......(3) one who wishes he could drive like Freddy

My Goodness!! Whatcha you been smokin?

briankeithsmith

Cocaine is a hellofa drug...

Fred Crawford

Stay out of this grandfather, This is between John Deere and The big block beast, Red Neck Randy, I'm going for the serpents neck, for the kill.

Fc

Vette Master

briankeithsmith

You and Suddreth really have a big beef going on...

Only one way to settle it...

Shopping carts at Food Lion. First one around the store wins.

The Loser is simply that - A LOSER! (and if it's Fred, evidently a well drugged loser)

Brian

Jim P.

Stay out of this grandfather, This is between John Deere and The big block beast, Red Neck Randy, I'm going for the serpents neck, for the kill.

Fc

Vette Master

I just had dinner with "Red Neck Randy" and he claims he is going to "Smoke the Deere"

Fred Crawford

Fc

Vette Master

I just had dinner with "Red Neck Randy" and he claims he is going to "Smoke the Deere"

Do you two date often

Fc

Vette Master

Jim P.

Do you two date often

Are you jealous?

beerkat

This thread is much better than a reality TV show.

Fred Crawford

OH! Please tell me Jim Pantas, How do Randys eyes look under candle light A little dinner, a little whine..........

Fc

kbrew8991
OH! Please tell me Jim Pantas, How do Randys eyes look under candle light A little dinner, a little whine..........

Fc

*shudder*

can we get a lockdown, this is going to get ALOT worse before it gets better... the mental scarring is already bad enough

briankeithsmith

Fred:

Do us Porsche guys a favor. If you're gonna act like that, move over to the BMW camp where that type of behavior is considered normal....

Seriously....

Fred Crawford

Are those BMW boys going to take that..

Fc

Nobody no Title