April 14th & 15th Pit Bull Brawl

Fred Crawford

• Members
If you think the Mustard Mutant Turkey can hang with us, you've been welding too long without a helmet.

I might just have to add the two hair dryers to the "Mustard Mutant Turkey"...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• Jim P.

• briankeithsmith

• Falcon

Fred Crawford
The morning sun pierced thru the window blinds, the fast wabbit stirred in the bed..... a new day he thought, a new race..........he smelled chicken cooking..

anoyomus

Vette Chicken on tha grill...... Wabbitt knew the smell. The john deere smoked many Vette chickens. Red Neck Randy was done , over cooked, a no show for the Rock. Was the Wise ole Falcon coming ???? After a few broken bones the deere was new, lean and mean, looking to ruffle some feathers, maybe pecking some eyes out. It was going to be a weekend to remember............

Anoynomus

Shuffling to the mirror to admire his beauty the Wabbitt scratched his pouch. What a looker HE was. He pondered, how could a Mutant Turkey, Vette Chicken and a Stang (that never runs), keep up with him at the Rock. Fast wabbitt new that the Deere had a fresh paint job and looking for fresh meat to grind. He rubbed his twisted white wiskers and grinned at the mirror, fools, fools.

The wabbitt hopped into action............................

Anoyomus

Fred Crawford

FAST Wabbitt had heard a rumor, a 944 hybrid....... Porsche body LT1 small block,,,, was it true........only racing would tell, would the Chevyorche show up.......................................................... the rock was waiting ,, john Deere would be ready.........

Nobody no where

• Members

Fast wabbit will have his hands full, a Porschevy, a Mazdord, and a Fordtus - it will be the battle of the hybrids...

But Redneck Randy will be MIA...

Fred Crawford
Fast wabbit will have his hands full, a Porschevy, a Mazdord, and a Fordtus - it will be the battle of the hybrids...

But Redneck Randy will be MIA...

Is RedNeck Randy still stuck in the Bojangles drive thru in his 234 foot race rig.... from the last race

Fc

Geneologist

Hybrid Smacker

• Members
Is RedNeck Randy still stuck in the Bojangles drive thru in his 234 foot race rig.... from the last race

That's what I heared - got his sandwich and his chicken was cracked

-jimbob

SE official chicken fryer

porchey plucker

mazduh mower

Fred Crawford

-jimbob

SE official chicken fryer

porchey plucker

mazduh mower

I don't reed welll, did you say Reneck Randy......sandwiched a chicken in his crack

Fc

Racer Therapist

• Members

I don't reed welll, did you say Reneck Randy......sandwiched a chicken in his crack

Fc

Racer Therapist

Dat's the story I heered as well, somethin about taking his chicken out, drillin' it, strokin' it, and when dey was all done... it wasn't all it was cracked up to be or was it that his chicken was cracked and dey are lookin for a fresh chicken? ya know, I dunno, I gets my chebby chickens mixed up Now that he has Robin the Boy Wonder working for him he should get all his ducks in a row...

-jimbob

Fred Crawford

Fc

Racer Therapist

Dat's the story I heered as well, somethin about taking his chicken out, drillin' it, strokin' it, and when dey was all done... it wasn't all it was cracked up to be or was it that his chicken was cracked and dey are lookin for a fresh chicken? ya know, I dunno, I gets my chebby chickens mixed up Now that he has Robin the Boy Wonder working for him he should get all his ducks in a row...

-jimbob

whey,,, to muckk livestock fer mee .

Fc

Game Warden

DriverGT5

whey,,, to muckk livestock fer mee .

Fc

Game Warden

And we all know you're the farmer that all the sheep fear....

Fred Crawford
Here's a spy photo from Redneck Randy's testing last weekend at Rockingham...

randynewweapon.jpg

I knew it, I knew it. I bet Nancy lou is is the back of that race bus cooking food.

Fc

Tour Director