2007 Nats race/qual schedule

Adam Ginsberg

And I am also working on the # crunching side of things to see if the process can be sped up. Do not give up hope

I'll chime in here and let everyone know you are being heard. If the program that Dave Balingit is working on works as planned we will look at going back to the 2006 format.

Since I came up with the 06 format you know I liked it!

We will be enlisting the Series Directors to be more involved in many respects this year.

I see where Adam is offering to help. Hmmmmm, CMC pole, Adam Ginsberg. All other CMC cars start from pit lane in reverse order? Am I close Adam?

I'll chime in here and let everyone know you are being heard. If the program that Dave Balingit is working on works as planned we will look at going back to the 2006 format.

Since I came up with the 06 format you know I liked it!

We will be enlisting the Series Directors to be more involved in many respects this year.

Thanks for hearing our concerns, and taking the time to reexamine the format.

I see where Adam is offering to help. Hmmmmm, CMC pole, Adam Ginsberg. All other CMC cars start from pit lane in reverse order? Am I close Adam?

Ummm....yeah, that sounds about right. Did ya get the $50 I sent ya??

$50??? I can bought and I'm cheap but not that CHEAP! Geez give me some credit!

I could use a new set of tires for my racecar............

$50??? I can bought and I'm cheap but not that CHEAP! Geez give me some credit!

$53.87, but that's my final offer.

I could use a new set of tires for my racecar............

Don't we all??

At this point, it looks very good. I've turned a 45-60 minute process for each race group into a 5 minute deal.

Speaking of payment - I take paypal, cash, beer, food, decent drafting partners, etc. I'm also looking for a 4.6L Mustang engine so we can finish our CMC car....

At this point, it looks very good. I've turned a 45-60 minute process for each race group into a 5 minute deal.

Speaking of payment - I take paypal, cash, beer, food, decent drafting partners, etc. I'm also looking for a 4.6L Mustang engine so we can finish our CMC car....

If you're successful and we can go back to the 2006 format, consider your beer tab covered at the Nats.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It's looking good... We will be doing more testing this weekend at LaJunta. Then I'll have the Nationals T&S crew test it.