NASA Nationals 07

pederb

I'm very proud to announce that I have been appointed American Iron Series Director for NASA Nationals 2007. Together with JWL, who will be the Race Director for American Series at NASA Nationals, we will make this the best Nationals for American Iron Racing so far.

Let me know if there is any interest of having a dedicated area in the pits for American Iron Racing? 944 Cup has already staked out an area for them to pit together. I think it would be great if we all could stay together.

Let me know

Let me know if there is any interest of having a dedicated area in the pits for American Iron Racing? 944 Cup has already staked out an area for them to pit together. I think it would be great if we all could stay together.

Let me know

I think that's an excellent idea to have all the AI, and CMC cars together. The downside will be that some will still be in the garages, but life's not perfect. It would also be good for spectators to know where to go and make for more friendly coopetition amongst drivers.

Good to hear about your appointment. Somebody made a wise choice.

Peder, that's fantastic, you'll do a great job. And I know JWL was on fire to make sure the AI/X group was put in his care for '07. Should be an amazing week of racing.

Need to get your car to Mid-Ohio? 7s Only Racing has prepared a Special Package to transport your racecar, average size tool box and one spare set of wheels/tires to the NASA Championships at Mid-Ohio. All you have to do is get your car to Buttonwillow Raceway!

At Mid-Ohio, you will also have use of our complete mobile shop including scales, welders, plasma cutters, press, vise, drill press, porta-power, engine hoist and more!! Cars will be shrink-wrapped for weather protection.

Reserve early and save money! Round trip will cost $1,700 if you send us a 50% deposit by May 30th. The price for the round trip goes up to $1,800 if we receive your 50% deposit by June 30th. Finally, if your 50% deposit arrives by July 31st, your round trip will cost $1,900. So why wait? In either case, payment in full is due no later than July 31st. If you need to cancel at anytime, $500 of your deposit is non-refundable. Call now to reserve your spot!

For reservations, please contact:

7s Only Racing

Ph: 661-764-5456

[email protected]

Notes: Above price includes car & anything that will fit inside it & one extra set of wheels/tires. Driver’s area must be empty so we can drive the car. Additional charge of $200 per item for extra transmission, rear-end, motor, etc.. Car must be at Buttonwillow Raceway no later than 5 PM on September 2nd. Car will be at Mid-Ohio no later than the evening of September 11th.

• 3 weeks later...
pederb,

The gears are already in motion. I am with these guys as far as Paddock

with our own kind. I really don't want to be in the mud and grass this year either.

http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1145&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://www.nasarockymountain.com/nasa_forums/showthread.php?t=939

So, if we sign up for a paved space, can we request to be in the AI area?

pederb,

The gears are already in motion. I am with these guys as far as Paddock

with our own kind. I really don't want to be in the mud and grass this year either.

http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1145&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://www.nasarockymountain.com/nasa_forums/showthread.php?t=939

So, if we sign up for a paved space, can we request to be in the AI area?

That's right, as long as there is any spaces left, you better hurry.

Jimmy and All,

We're in the final planning stages of the paved AI/CMC paddock area. There are nearly 20 cars committed/paid as of right now. We're working on a CAD diagram of our AI/CMC paddock area so that it maximizes egress, working room, a hospitality area and the general carnival feel we're looking for. (Did someone say slushy machine and nightly race videos???)

We'll be directly across from the Ford Racing paddock on prime real estate right off the main road.

If you're racing in AI or CMC....sign up today or ASAP for your paddock space and indicate that you'd like to pit with the AI/CMC guys. Also let Peder or I know once registered for your paddock area online. He's your AI Race Director...I'm your CMC Race Director for the whole week!

Tip your waiters and waitresses kindly.

Thank-you.

Good-nite!

-=- Todd Covini

Thanks for coordinating, Todd. This will be my first trip to MidOH and I'm looking forward to meeting a new group of racers.

I did reserve my space in the AI/CMC grid with Bryan Cohn.

For you who are running out of time to get your 5 mandatory starts points, here is a tip.

Enter your car in AI or AIX as usual but also in ST-1/2 and TT-? that will give you 6 starts in one weekend if you do all 3 both days. Remember you only need 3 laps to get points.

See you all in Mid-Ohio

I can hardly believe that all of my big costs are paid for and I'll see you in Sept! I think everyone should wear a "Hello, My Name Is" sticker so I don't feel like a dork introducing myself--to all of you Nationals "old hats" that know each other from last year!

And does anyone know if my AI female driver counterpart will be present? HOW COOL to have TWO chicks in our class!

Christine

I can hardly believe that all of my big costs are paid for and I'll see you in Sept! I think everyone should wear a "Hello, My Name Is" sticker so I don't feel like a dork introducing myself--to all of you Nationals "old hats" that know each other from last year!

And does anyone know if my AI female driver counterpart will be present? HOW COOL to have TWO chicks in our class!

Christine

http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=14992 updated frequently

• Members

I'd like to formally announce myself as the CMC series director for the championship weekend, joining my AI counterpart Peder Beckman and our two race directors Todd Covini and John Lindsey.

Its going to be a fantastic weekend on track and in the AI/CMC pits!