Couple CCR Questions

jimgood

19.5.5 Hand Signals – Officials

The NASA office has a chart of hand signals that the Officials use to signal each other, however included in that publication are hand signals that are used to signal the drivers as well. Contact the NASA office to obtain a free copy.

Is there a place on nasaproracing.com where I can obtain this publication of hand signals or do I have to call? I couldn't find it.

From Appendix A, page 130...

Figure 10

This is a similar situation to Figure 9, however Car A regains the lead and control of the line after point 6. Car B makes contact with the side-of-the-nose of his/her car to the side-of-the-tail of Car A, thus spinning Car A. This is clearly illegal contact as described by Rule 17.5 of the CCR. Therefore fault is assigned to Car B.

The above reference to Rule 17.5 doesn't seem applicable. Actually, 17.5 is merely a heading ("Protests, Request for Action, and Appeals").

When we find things like this, to whom do we report them?

Edit: And, yeah. I'm reading the CCR. I read assembly manuals too. Call me crazy.