Car/Trailer #'s

CL Motorsports

For those interested I am making numbers for cars and trailers. For $30 + shipping you get one color numbers for hood(1), Doors(2), rear bumper(1), 2 drivers name. If you have any special requests please call or email me. I can also do large #'s for trailers and graphics.

call chad @ 530-228-5954

If you could send me your email address i will send you some pics. Can't seem to upload my pictures to the site.

I use http://www.photobucket.com and upload my pics there. After you have created an account, thats if you don't already have one, you can go into your album and they have boxes under the pic you want to use. All you have to do then is juct click in the "IMG Code" box and it automatically copies the image code.

Then when you click the insert image button when writing a post you can past the code in there and you'll have your pic inserted into your post.

PM me if you need more details. Granted this is the method I use and other people have other methods. If you have a website that you upload your pics to you mainly need just the address location of the pic and you cna get that by "right clicking" and copy the address from the properties display.

How do you post pictures on the forum. Anyone?[/img]

check here

(thread in the ask a question forum)

You need to host the pics else where and insert the address with HTML tags.

How do you post pictures on the forum. Anyone?[/img]

check here

(thread in the ask a question forum)

You need to host the pics else where and insert the address with HTML tags.

You're about 2 hours too late.

Nice pics btw.

You're about 2 hours too late.

Oh well. win some lose some. atleast I actually answered the question for the next guy that needs help.

honestly john, I didnt even see your post once I finally finished mine. I started to compose a reply and work took me away for an hour or so.

Besides, its better to have 2 answers then to sit out in the dark listening to the crickets wondering what to do next while you wait.

Edited by Guest

Oh well. win some lose some. atleast I actually answered the question for the next guy that needs help.

honestly john, I didnt even see your post once I finally finished mine. I started to compose a reply and work took me away for an hour or so.

Besides, its better to have 2 answers then to sit out in the dark listening to the crickets wondering what to do next while you wait.

Just pickin' on ya!