B / S / T Wheels - Cobras

NorrFam

I have (4) 17 x 8 30mm Ford (not copy) wheels. Mustang Cobras. I need 9's if I can work out a buy sell or trade or something. 275's a bit pinched on the 8's. Dont have to be Cobra's. Mine are in good condition, not perfect but not messed up either. Can send pics if you PM me.

8's work, just 9's will work better. The 8's could go on a Fox body CMC possibly but I dont know all the CMC specs.

Norfolk, VA area but headed to CMP, VIR and Summit over next couple months.

Paul

757-622-2995

• 2 weeks later...
... but ... dont know all the CMC specs...

CMC spec is 16x8 wheel readily available under a set price point. Off the top of my head I dont know the price ceiling.

CMC spec is 16x8 wheel readily available under a set price point. Off the top of my head I dont know the price ceiling.

Come on now Colin, there's no price ceiling. You know you can use any one piece or two piece wheel that weighs more than 16lbs.

And the CMC2 guys will want 17x9.5 wheels.

Come on now Colin, there's no price ceiling.....

Frank is absolutely correct. I didnt feel comfortable about that when I typed it.....here is the rule direct from the book so to speak.

8.34. Wheels/Tires

8.34.1. All cars may use any one piece or two piece wheel that weighs more than 16lbs.

8.34.2. Maximum wheel size is 16â€