Where are all of the Entrants for the National Championship?

TexaST-1

Where are all of the entries for the Championship?

4- ST-1

7- ST-2

2- SU

What is everyone waiting on

It seems like we have close to 50 cars nationally. I am going to shake the trees locally and see who going.

the entry fee jumps up by the end of the week ($429 vs $449) by the way

whats the date on the latest entry list? that may explain a few absences as well

Hey Kevin would it be possible for me to get a comp licence by then?

Might could have the car ready by then..Any luck with your cooling issues?

Joe

Hey Joe,

I can put you through the Racecraft School at TWS and you should have no problem with getting a comp lisc.

My cooling issues were solved when I pulled the drivers side head off and saw the cracked block around the #7 sleeve.

I wasnt planning on W2W till next year, BUT I sure dont mind being ahead of schedule!!

Sorry to hear about the block.. Do you have a backup? I have a spare '98 block if that will help.. It spun a bearing so needs alignhone and cleanup cylinder hone..

No, I bought a new LS6 bare block from Late Model in Houston. Brian was excellent to deal with. Lou is going to build a new motor out of the salvage parts from the old block.

I have an end table from a used LS1 block that had a spun bearing. Rebuilt 3 times and would never hold. After about 1 or 2 track seesions it would start to loose oil pressure.

• National Staff

Kevin,

There are 11 ST2 cars registered. There are 4 of the Mazdas listed as "ST2" instead of "Super Touring 2".

• 2 weeks later...

I think a friend of mine maybe bringing an STI. It was on old T2 car that has been sitting around. He won't have the time or money to max it out, but should be able to have fun with it.

I don't know why he hopes it will rain.