Thunderhill Roll Call!

DaveWright

looks like there is some one knew,

D. Brown in a 1993 Civic green

any one know who he is?

That's a funny joke bro?

sorry about the lame grammar there. knew=new

Is it Dave brown the guy who drove the Spoon car? If so, who does the car belong tool.

Or is my brain not working and we have had a green EG civic run with us a few times?

Yes that is Dave Brown driving that car. He ran with us at Infineon and was disqualified cuase the car is not setup for H1. That car has the Spoon b-18 in it. He is going to run it again with us this weekend from what I understand.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrie

• slammed_93_hatch

• DaveWright

• Redstone

2. Brian Lock - gonna race the h4 integra again?

i think we all need to help kick start Steve Lock into running that car again, after all IT IS HIS CAR .

Plus Steve, h4 really needs help this year!

I will get on that train!

Brian you should run mikes car and let your Dad run his. makes for 11 cars this weekend.

Are Dave & Autosport gonna race for fun or compete?

Spoon B18...? Autosport claim its a stock B16B. I guess it must have been "stroked" with a factory honda B18C 87.4mm crank.

The Autosport car weighed in at just under 2150 @ Infineon. If its got a B18c it should be 2250 lbs plus 30 lbs for the gussests.

Meris will be there, but not driving a Honda. His car is not ready, but he need 1 more race to qualify for nationals.

Ah HA!!!!! Surprise-

I'll be there!!!! In my H1-Civic.....racing in H1!

BUT (Don't laugh or at least keep it to a minimum) my H1-Civic will have a H4-BONE STOCK ENGINE, with a LS tranny. Why the H4 engine? 'cause it's the ONLY engine I currently have.

So I'll help boost car count, but will be the official H1 backmarker (Andrie-you better NOT lap me ) [[edit: Andrie AND Dave B., you GUYS better NOT lap me ]]

and by the way, I'm only gonna be there Saturday only-

jmeris

Spoon B18...? Autosport claim its a stock B16B. I guess it must have been "stroked" with a factory honda B18C 87.4mm crank.

The Autosport car weighed in at just under 2150 @ Infineon. If its got a B18c it should be 2250 lbs plus 30 lbs for the gussests.

I spoke to Dave at the track and he said spoon. He may have been wrong. But that car had more power than me and devin!!!!

Not to mention the fact that the exhaust is illegal and so are the fenders.

But i would really have a hard time swallowing that its a stock b16b.

that thing rip'd in a straight line.

how is the exhaust illegal? Is it not allowed to exit the side of the car? or pass thru the in the inside of the car?

I do think the Autosport car has more than a 150 whp B16b... but they also have a badass driver behind the wheel.

1:51.555 is very fast for a b-series powered civic with 15" RA1's.

how is the exhaust illegal? Is it not allowed to exit the side of the car? or pass thru the in the inside of the car?

I do think the Autosport car has more than a 150 whp B16b... but they also have a badass driver behind the wheel.

1:51.555 is very fast for a b-series powered civic with 15" RA1's.

You can't cut holes in the body of the car, they cut holes and have the exhaust exit there.

So i guess it isn't the exhaust that is illegal, but the way in which they have it routed.

Are you guys talking about the white/red civic with fender flares? It is not a true H1, but it runs with us as a fun run.

That car is a fast mofo.

last event it was green and white. I don't remember any red.

It did do a fun run, but there was confusion after the race that shouldn't have taken place.

It did do a fun run, but there was confusion after the race that shouldn't have taken place.

I think they are going to do another fun run this weekend too. Anyways, See you all at the track!!!!

I think they are going to do another fun run this weekend too. Anyways, See you all at the track!!!!

They are not going to be doing a fun run this time. They have changed the fenders and have assured me the motor they are using is HC legal. The exhaust is the only "concern" at this time. I cannot see any performance advantage from the exhaust so it really should not be a problem...

We currently have 14 people signed up for H1 and one seigned up for H4..

so we should have a good turnout again like we did @ Infineon in July.

H1.

1. Andrie Hartanto -

2. Michael Lee

3. Mike Lock/Brian Z - Goto Racing

4. Dave Wright

5. Dave Brown

6. Devin Raynal

7. Derek Welch

8. Robert Arguelles

9. Bob Gill

10. Midnight 1

H4

1. Midnight 2

2. Jimmy C.

Can't make it

1. Frank Lin - racing @ Willow Springs

2. J. Meris - car not finished

Undecided

1. Neil Vanni - motor over heated @ Infineon.. hope he makes it!

2. Brian Lock - gonna race the h4 integra again?

Who are the other drivers? Is Vanni signed up?

AutoSport are going to running their car to B16B or B18C weight?

Edited by Guest

yeah, too bad Brandon's motor is not completed yet.

Brandon was very happy with the way his car was driving last time out @ Infineon. Too bad it only lasted one session.

They are not going to be doing a fun run this time. They have changed the fenders and have assured me the motor they are using is HC legal. The exhaust is the only "concern" at this time. I cannot see any performance advantage from the exhaust so it really should not be a problem...

That's cool. And to correct myself they are running a very well built B16.

Now i know who is Dave Brown! That litlle monster is bad for a Stock b18c...he was taking k series just like that i think i have to give a good round of applause for the Auto Sport garage crew that built that motor.My opinon when i saw them raced @ infineon they cameout of no where!!

i have been checkin the forums and saw that they were going to race @ thunderhill i even called in sick to see just to see them since thinking maybe it was just a luck @ infineon but i WAS WRONG AND IMPRESSED!

They were best newbies out there! they are one cool mofos keep up the good work guys and More HP on that Eg u got their!

by anychance do u guys know Autosport Garage number?

Do u know the person who build the motor?

And for the girl that drives the S2k i think Group 1 or 2

holla @ ur boi----ap2 wid a CA lic plate UR2EZ

:shock: Now i know who is Dave Brown! That litlle monster is bad for a Stock b18c...he was taking k series just like that i think i have to give a good round of applause for the Auto Sport garage crew that built that motor.My opinon when i saw them raced @ infineon they cameout of no where!!

i have been checkin the forums and saw that they were going to race @ thunderhill i even called in sick to see just to see them since thinking maybe it was just a luck @ infineon but i WAS WRONG AND IMPRESSED!

They were best newbies out there! they are one cool mofos keep up the good work guys and More HP on that Eg u got their!

by anychance do u guys know Autosport Garage number?

Do u know the person who build the motor?

And for the girl that drives the S2k i think Group 1 or 2

holla @ ur boi----ap2 wid a CA lic plate UR2EZ

I don't know their number. but they are far from being newbies. Dave is coming off his second championship in a row in USTCC. I do believe the guy that built the engine is Allen.

:shock: Now i know who is Dave Brown! That litlle monster is bad for a Stock b18c...

Dave Brown is the man. But if that motor is stock B18C, I'll quit racing tomorrow.

:shock: Now i know who is Dave Brown! That litlle monster is bad for a Stock b18c...

Dave Brown is the man. But if that motor is stock B18C, I'll quit racing tomorrow.

It is a built B-16