Web Casts and LIVE Web Feed from Nationals!

bryancohn

Speedcast Productions to produce web cast of the 2007 NASA Championships at the Mid Ohio Sports Car Course

The National Auto Sport Association is pleased to announce that Speedcast Productions will produce video coverage of the 2007 NASA Championships. As a bonus to the taped coverage to be released later, there will also be a live wedcast from the finish line flag stand on the pit straight at Mid Ohio for the duration of Sunday’s Championship races.

Bryan Cohn, National Competition Manager said, “We are excited to be moving into new territory with web casting our event, as it gives us the limitless exposure only the internet can provide. By simply logging onto the Speedcast website enthusiasts will be able to see NASA’s finest compete!â€

• 1 month later...

The live audio stream is online:

http://trailer.drivenasa.com:8005/listen.pls

Note: You will need a streaming audio player like WinAMP or iTunes to listen to the stream.

Also note that the announcer doesn't talk all the time and only announces between sessions. But we've added some nice static to the broadcast so you know when you've connected.

While I agree that the video quality isn't the best, I am grateful for any coverage I can get since I cannot be there...

I am using the audio and mylaps stuff. Good enough for my purposes.

Thanks to all who are putting the effort in to let me "spectate" remotely.

I don't mean to sound completely ungrateful for the efforts, but with all the pre-event info I heard about live video, I thought they would have something a bit more.....

It's so clear and vibrant I can almost tell what color each car is that passed (assuming they are cars and not fast moving buffalo).

Yeah, you can almost tell if it is a BMW or Mustang as they go by.

• Members
While I agree that the video quality isn't the best, I am grateful for any coverage I can get since I cannot be there...

I am using the audio and mylaps stuff. Good enough for my purposes.

Thanks to all who are putting the effort in to let me "spectate" remotely.

Yeah, for what im paying to watch and hear, shouldnt complain.

However, the timming went down with group A and J..... ... the video isnt very helpful, perhaps a security camera would have more detail?

At least we still have the high gain audio!

Group J is up now; there's not a very reliable connection at the track. From what I understand there's been some connection problems that has caused outages in the video and live T&S.

• Roman V. unpinned this topic