<FS> BMW E30 M3 SPG Motorsports aluminum radiator

ELEPHANT1

I'm selling the SPG Motorsports aluminum radiator from my E30 M3. It is a direct stock replacement, fits with no modifications of any kind. All aluminum construction, all welded, no epoxy featuring a dual row Visteon core (the other E30 M3 aluminum rads are single row including the new C&R models). It has a petcock drain valve, mounting tab in the right spot to use stock the stock point.

Designed by Bob Stommel, constructed by C&R. This one is used but in excellent shape. Some of the fins a dinged but no real damage anywhere. It was run in my JS car for about 4 seasons, improves cooling dramatically. I am replacing it with the same radiator but this new one has brackets for an aftermarket fan. Of course that means that this one does not have those provisions. I also have the stock factory aux fan with euro brackets which moves the aux fan directly in front of the radiator if interested for additional cost, both high and low speeds work.

Asking $475 OBO for the rad, $125 OBO for the aux fan w/euro brackets plus shipping from 48116. Thanks.