NATIONALS INFORMATION BROADCAST - SCHEDULE

Boudy

NATIONALS ON-TRACK INFORMATION BROADCAST NOW AVAILABLE

Don't have a crew chief?

Don't have on-track spotters?

Fret no more. Argent Lab is here to help make your Nationals racing experience all that it can be!!!

Argent Lab is pleased to announce that we will be providing an on-track information broadcast to Group A, the Camaro Mustang Challenge (CMC) and Factory Five Racing (FFR) racing series during qualifying and races at the Mid-Ohio Nationals in September. This broadcast was designed to offer additional on-track information to the driver by providing him with critical information pertaining to entire track conditions.

This system has been tested by race groups in Texas, California and the Inaugural NASA Nationals in 2006. This broadcast has also proven to be very helpful and desirable by participating racers in the past.

“I’ve run our Texas AI/ CMC drivers with the Argent Lab information broadcast as much as possible and it’s invaluable to be able to communicate with them on track.â€

Edited by Guest

i credit this broadcast to why i did so well at Nationlas in 2006. i was constantly up to date on corner conditions and cars stopped over a blind hill (there are plenty at Mid Ohio).

this is a great service and once you try it, you will wonder how you raced w/out it.

3rd place CMC 2006 NASA Nat's

2nd place CMC 2006 NASA TX

2007 CMC points leader NASA TX

Great idea, any chance you could include group E and or H (GTS and 944 Cup classes?)

Eric: I'll be staffed to handle other groups so chances are excellent. A couple key things need to happen though:

First, I need to coordinate with your race director. Then I need a way to contact your race group to field questions and help drivers get on board.

With planning and coordination, I can actually provide the service for any or all of the race groups.

Boudy

Edited because I'm a spelling putz.

Edited by Guest

How about Time Trial? What may I ask is the criteria?

Also what would it take for this to be available in the Midwest region. Since this is a safety issue, I'd like to see it available to everyone that is willing to pay for the receiver. It seems like a pretty cheap piece of safety equipment at ~$150.

How about Time Trial? What may I ask is the criteria?

Also what would it take for this to be available in the Midwest region. Since this is a safety issue, I'd like to see it available to everyone that is willing to pay for the receiver. It seems like a pretty cheap piece of safety equipment at ~$150.

Stealth: No group is off limits and the only real criteria is coordination with your race director. Mr. Cohn wants his event to run smoothly and we've promised our service to be seamless to overall operations for NASA.

The price you speak is not for a scanner. It's a radio so you can add a crew radio later if desired.

Boudy

Edited for same reason as above. Please, let's not dwell...

Edited by Guest

Boudy is the BEST! As you know we've used this in Texas and it is invaluable!

Glad to see this taking off on a National level! Way to go!

See y'all in a few weeks!!!

A

Really - would be great to have this in all classes! Each of the groups should be pretty easy to contact just using the individual forum sections, but I'd assume they'd be watching this space as well. Greg G is the PT coordinator: greg '@' nasa-tt 'dot' com

Great idea, any chance you could include group E and or H (GTS and 944 Cup classes?)

Eric: I'll be staffed to handle other groups so chances are excellent. A couple key things need to happen though:

First, I need to coordinate with your race director. Then I need a way to contact your race group to field questions and help drivers get on board.

With planning and coordination, I can actually provide the service for any or all of the race groups.

Boudy

Edited because I'm a spelling putz.

Boudy,

Contact me offline, [email protected] or call me 724-875-0215(evenings) so we can discuss.

Thanks,

Mark

• National Staff

Boudy,

I would be happy to discuss with you regarding the two TT run groups, as well as the ST/PT race group. Send me an e-mail with contact info, and I'll give you a call.

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Arget Lab Guy,

Sorry I don't know your name. I am the Chief Race Director for the Nationals. It could be a good thing if you attended the Officials Meeting. I as well as all the Group Race Directors will be there. We could coordinate the whole thing in one swoop.

Hi Jim: We are coming in on Wednesday in order to attend the meeting on Wednesday night.

See you there.

Thanks,

Robert Boudreaux

Argent Lab Guy