The important stuff: girls

Pat L.

More like Christian Bale in Batman Begins, is what I'm thinking. I don't want one of you guys "posing" in my podium pics, just as you don't want me "posing" in yours. Well, you might want that but I'm not for hire in that manner. Maybe one of you has a cute boyfriend who will pose? (Boyfriends of Mudstain racers may only apply.)

Now THAT'S smack talk!

Christine

• Members

I dont think I can manage a coherent thought after this thread...not for a good two maybe three minutes anyway

I dont think I can manage a coherent thought after this thread...not for a good two maybe three minutes anyway

So what does this thread have to do with you formulating a coherent ... er ... nevermind.

OK, so we need to find a cute guy to pose with Christine on the podium and I still don't care who the trophy girls are as long as they look like any of the ones pictured in this thread so far.

As for my mind thinking properly, that went out the window after the second or third pic.

• Members

Technically tonight I'm in Istanbul (not Constantinople!) on my way to Kazahkstan. Lots of...ummm...trophy girls out here, though the flight might be a little over even AI budgets to get them to mid-o.