WTF!!! thats not nice

pendejoengineering

I new i had seen these girls before! THOSE ARE JMC GIRLS!!!!!!!! Thats not cool Cory get your own! Nice job of photo shopping out the logo though. Better watch your paint and sheet metal next time you see John.. http://www.agentfortyseven.com/galleryhome7_lg.gif This is what they should look like http://mellowjourney.fotki.com/california-speedway/talented-people/dsc8342.html

Pendejo

We discussed it here at the shop. You can pay for the models time you had them posing for you at Cal Speedway OR you can put JOHN IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE, BESTESTES, RACE CAR BUILDER IN THE WORLD on the picture. Sounds like a easy choice to me

The GREAT Pendejo

I heard the girls were looking for a new team because the guys that hired them smelled so bad... I am sure it was just a rumor....
Ho K so,,, only because John the GREAT says you are a ok guy will i not release my rant of terrible rage upon your gringo butt (kinda like a really really pissed chihuahua) I personally believe you are def and miss took J#A as JMC and therefor YOU are the stinky ones.....

The GREAT Pendejo

I'm just concerned about what "bestestes" are. Coming from a pendejo, that could mean nearly anything.

-JWL

The proper definition of bestestes is " Beyond best, greater than best, unbelievably best, a plethora of best, fabulously best" and so on. I believe JWL (and we know who you are) are looking for Breasteses! The definition is as follows "Humungo, jumbl(the rest has been deleted for your protection) I hope that answered your question Mr JWL

The GREAT Pendejo

• Members

The proper definition of bestestes is " Beyond best, greater than best, unbelievably best, a plethora of best, fabulously best" and so on. I believe JWL (and we know who you are) are looking for Breasteses! The definition is as follows "Humungo, jumbl(the rest has been deleted for your protection) I hope that answered your question Mr JWL

The GREAT Pendejo

Thats how *I* understood it. But what do I know, my brain damage is still axting up!

BTW, The GREAT Pendejo knows everything, ive seen it wiff me own 2 peepers!!