Interesting group>>Group D

Z06RACER

Well.....

this ought to be fun.....running w/ PT cars and Legends.

there were 2 cars in PT that ran a 1:37, every body else was 1:40++

We have 9 ST1 and 16 ST2 cars, probably more PT and Legend cars>>>so about 50+ cars on the track with a speed differential of an average of 12 sec/lap.

Me thinks we will spend most of the time working our way thru traffic.

Yeah, it'll be tricky. The legends are pretty simple to pass on the straights, but a nightmare on the curvey sections. They seem to drive sideways trying to get around each other and the visibility out of their cars seems to be non-existent. Fortunately I didn't have any issues with them last year, but with the competition looking pretty stiff for the ST1/2 drivers, we'll all have to be extra careful to make good, patient decisions when approaching traffic.

As long as they grid cars by time and not by class so that fast cars are in front, slow cars are in back , I dont care........slaloming slow cars at the start is NOT fun.

I think closing speeds on the back straight will be 40-50mph

Look forward to meeting those of you who I have not yet met....

Patrick Lindsey...are you an ST1 or 2 car ???? I see you are additionally entered in TTU.....ST2=TTS TTU=ST1 ...just seemed odd, thats all.

I don't think the race will be as bad as qualifying.

With that many cars on the track coming out of the pits so slow, by the time you make it around to start a fast lap, you'll be in traffic.

I'm disappointed too that we are not running w/ SU. And I'm a little nervous about running w/ the Legends. What do those things weigh 900lbs?? If we touch one of those things SEE YA

On a bright note>>>>>maybe all that traffic will slow you down Danny >>>1:28 GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well those of us who raced that way last year with the Spec 944s. I don't see a lot of difference in lap times or the moving pylons. I am sure we lapped several cars 3-4 times in the final race.

I too enjoy racing with SU, not sure why they moved them out. Maybe some of them were moosetangs and camaros.

Well look at that..........somebody has been reading this forum

We are now racing WITH the SU cars and WITHOUT the legend cars.

COOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

(must be your influence Kevin!!!)

hopefully the group they got put with doesn't complain loud enough they get moved back

I think they got dumped onto SpecE30 and PTD, E, F and will probably all run about the same times