Nationals smack

loudes13

So who's gonna be the big upset?

Will Danny make it out in U?

M3 v Mustang battle in D?

C4 v C5?

Dan v Bill in E?

will rain be a factor?

OT - Greg with the no bike rule, can the meetings be via teleconf?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shawn M.

• Rogue Vette

• kbrew8991

• Varkwso

Will Danny make it out in U?

I'll make it out in "U", how I'll do we'll have to wait and see......Gonna be a busy Nationals trying to race and TT.....

Lots of FAST cars and great drivers entered, ought to be fun......Can't wait for it all to begin. Couldn't make Nationals last year, unfortuneatly.

Hopefully the weather does not play a large role in the results....If it does rain, chances are that it wont rain every session. It only takes one session to win a championship in TT....one session , one lap.

It'll be interesting to see how many new records are set @ Nationals.

I wish everyone safe and uneventful transit to Ohio....

Dan v Bill in E?

Don't forget Chris Kline in his Lexus IS300. He might be the guy to beat.

.....although I'm hoping to surprise some people in my Miata too.

- Mark

Dan v Bill in E?

Don't forget Chris Kline in his Lexus IS300. He might be the guy to beat.

+1. I think he is definitely the guy to beat in TTE.

I'm looking forward to the battle with Bill B. in the Mustang. We have consistently finished .4-.5 seconds apart and I'm wondering if the longer straights might be enough for him to make up that diffenence. I'm gonna have to put a premium on carrying speed through the corners! Then there's Barden in the only other e36M3 I've run against this year. My car is a little more prepared, but Mark's got more experience at Mid-O. I bet TTD could end up having the tightest competition of all the groups.

Weather looks like it'll be fantastic.

Can't coment on vettes or Danny.

I'd have to cast my vote on TTA being the closest. Jesse, Dave, and Ken are all running insane times within a 1/2 second of each other. Jesse's reigning champ, let's see if he can 2-peat.

And of course there could be some ricers from California showing up and running fast...but I doubt it.

It's going to be another Corvette summer in U, S, and A. If only they were legal in B-F...

Plus, I've been working on perfecting the JATO after an unsuccessful test in July, records will fall.

I'd have to cast my vote on TTA being the closest. ....

And of course there could be some ricers from California showing up and running fast...but I doubt it.

It's going to be another Corvette summer in U, S, and A. If only they were legal in B-F...

Plus, I've been working on perfecting the JATO after an unsuccessful test in July, records will fall.

TTA is going to be close - just like it was last year - Jody is running ST2 instead of TT this year. The STi and Evo contingent will be there to reckon with also in TTA. Corvette C5s can be legal in TTB - but no one has set up a car to run there, yet . C4s are also absent in the TTB-C ranks - unless I have missed some.

My bet is on Brewer in TTF.

I wish I could be there...

I can tell ya "E" will likely be the craziest when it comes to closeness, last year the top 4 were covered by what, 0.1 (one tenth!)??

My bet is on some dark horse sneaking in under the radar and topping the charts in that class

can anyone in TTC (or TTB) knock off Greenbaum??

I'll do my best, but I have a steep learning curve since this is my first trip to Mid-O. Hopefully the test and tune day on Wed will help.

Actually just to get set it straight, Patrick Lindsey won in TTA and Jody was second. I only managed 3rd. Lots of fast cars there for TTA, my prediction is that it will be really close. Better widen the picks to include Elterman and Kellner though, they have been fast everywhere.

I can tell ya "E" will likely be the craziest when it comes to closeness, last year the top 4 were covered by what, 0.1 (one tenth!)??

My bet is on some dark horse sneaking in under the radar and topping the charts in that class

Been watching Chris all season. I bet he wins by a second! (Sorry to put that kind of pressure on you, Chris!)

Eltermann looked really quick at Road Atlanta with Southeast, bettered Jody's old track record

He was really quick at Road Atlanta - nice guy too...his car is set up very, very well. Anybody napping is going to see him take your spot!

Jesse - I think they meant you are the only returning podium from last year in TTA - at lest that is the way I read it. You and Jody had a good run (I live vicariouly at times) last year from all the "daily notes" we saw. I imagine you are doing pretty well in your region

Been watching Chris all season. I bet he wins by a second! (Sorry to put that kind of pressure on you, Chris!)

Chris with the M Coupe?

Chris with the IS in TTE. He's good. Really good. He got an award for being greatest driver of all time. He's just a big, hairy American winning machine. He wakes up every morning and pisses excellence. No one can hang with his stuff.

Chris with the IS in TTE. He's good. Really good. He got an award for being greatest driver of all time. He's just a big, hairy American winning machine. He wakes up every morning and pisses excellence. No one can hang with his stuff.

Just another dumb 'ole autocrosser......I've seen his kind before .

Use it ALL up as soon as the green flag flies......

I know a few other TTEers that would contest that "fact"

I'd have to cast my vote on TTA being the closest. Jesse, Dave, and Ken are all running insane times within a 1/2 second of each other. Jesse's reigning champ, let's see if he can 2-peat.

Not sure what you are talking about Dave and Jesse are within a couple tenths I'm at least a second off the pace. I'll be happy with a podium finish, but that looks to be a tough deal with all the competition in TTA.

I did get a few more stickers so maybe that will help.

I know a few other TTEers that would contest that "fact"

There can only be one number 1 otherwise that would make 11

Hopefully I will be able to give Greg a run for his money in TTC. If Chris brings what I have seen of him so far this season I would give him the nod for TTE.

Jesse - I think they meant you are the only returning podium from last year in TTA - at lest that is the way I read it. You and Jody had a good run (I live vicariouly at times) last year from all the "daily notes" we saw. I imagine you are doing pretty well in your region

From what I understand, Jesse's car is the only one of the three that is still TTA legal, I guess in my mind that makes him the one defending the title. Sorry for the confusion...

I'll go back to my world now.

Jeeeesh

You guys aren't putting any pressure on me or anyone in TTE at all

I think TTE will be a great class to watch, and Kyle I think you definately have what it takes for TTD, although that back straight is looong and you can use alot of horsepower.

Can't wait to see everyone next week.

Safe trip

Kyle I think you definately have what it takes for TTD, although that back straight is looong and you can use alot of horsepower.

I'm now more concerned with slowing down at the end of the straight than I am going fast!