• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shawn M.

• Rogue Vette

• kbrew8991

• Varkwso

TTF record didn't drop all that much, 1:49.4XX to a 1:48.302... seems like a stable class

at any rate, lets start the smack talk for next year (especially about who will be fighting for second place behind me )

TTF record didn't drop all that much, 1:49.4XX to a 1:48.302... seems like a stable class

at any rate, lets start the smack talk for next year (especially about who will be fighting for second place behind me )

Over a second is huge,

BTW TTS only dropped by 2 tenths and TTU didn't drop at all

Don't make me go out and buy a TTF car to bump you back to third

You don't have to buy one....Enterprise has them half-priced for 3 day weekends. And they will even pick you up!

You don't have to buy one....Enterprise has them half-priced for 3 day weekends. And they will even pick you up!

I think a rental Fuzion can take him....

I hear Jake is the only England people need to worry about

and bring out the rental... it'll take more than that

I hear Jake is the only England people need to worry about

and bring out the rental... it'll take more than that

There are some who seem to hold that opinion - mostly him ....

I think I am going to get him racing in a different class than me...

Hah, I am fearless in a rental - but I have to find a rental that classes all the way down to TTF....Cavalier/Pontiac Clone seems to fit the bill