Drivers meeting

jeffburch

Drivers meeting is at Mid Ohio Conference Center 890 West 4th St. Mansfield OH 44906?????????????

What???

Will there be buses provided?????

jb

The driver's meeting is at the same place as the Welcome Dinner. It is scheduled to be held right after the dinner is officially over.

it says "Racers", should it say "Competitors" to include the TTers, or are we off the hook since we're having our own meeting the next morning?

This will be short and sweet folks:

READ THE EVENT REGULATIONS.

CHECK THE DOCUMENTS POSTED TO http://www.nasachampionships.com

Dinner and Meeting transportation are part of the information posted there. This information has been postged there since August 10.

Sorry to be short and to the point.

Since transport was provided last year to the welcome dinner (at the prison), it stands to reason that it will be provided to this new location. That's my supposition.

But Bryan can answer definitively, Im sure.

A few months ago I got a letter from MO and/or Mansfield folks saying that they would provide transportation to Thursday night's gig. I believe you just need to go sometime Thursday to the "welcome center" that is located in the lower paddock next to the concession stand and sign up for a spot on the bus.

Edited by Guest

We don't have an extra vehicle to check in at the welcome center in Mansfield to get a bus spot. I guess we could unload our cars and fill the Battlestar Galactica and trailer with people. I hope the streets are wide.

We don't have an extra vehicle to check in at the welcome center in Mansfield to get a bus spot. I guess we could unload our cars and fill the Battlestar Galactica and trailer with people. I hope the streets are wide.

"that is located in the lower paddock next to the concession stand" - jeeze schlender - can't you read .

Dave is correct- transportation will be provided to and from the dinner/meeting if you sign up- just like last year.

Greg- I'm not sure about TTers...you'll have to check with Bryan

A