'03 Cobra For Sale

Kegger

This 2003 Cobra has been immaculately kept and maintained. I’m the second owner of this car and all of the modifications have been done while I have owned it. I’ve changed the oil every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 synthetic oil. This car has been stored every winter and I’ve only been caught in the rain a few times while I’ve owned it. There are only 15,565 miles on the car, but I’ve maintained it so well, that it looks like it has only 1,000 miles on it. I would have to give the overall condition of the car 9.5 out of 10. I’m really disappointed that I’m forced to sell my car because of financial obligations. But I know this car will make the new owner extremely happy.

My goal was to build a very fast and capable road race vehicle, but at the same time, not lose out on the every day drivability. I have far surpassed what I was expecting from this car. It drives just as well, if not better, than a stock Cobra. But at the same time, this car turned out to be a road race monster. I usually run in a HPDE 3 group and have no trouble running down modified Vipers, Z06’s, Porsche 911’s, STI’s, EVO’s, etc. both in a straightaway and through the turns.

This car was dyno tuned at DID Performance in Crest Hill, IL. On my old Stage III supercharger, the car put down 514 rwhp and 515 rwtq. I have a new Stage IV supercharger, throttle-body, and intake plenum that only have about 500 miles on them. I could tell right away that the car is definitely making more power now. I have not had the car back on the dyno (just to see the new numbers). But Stiegemeier says that his Stage IV kits dyno between 525 to 550 rwhp.

As I’ve mentioned before, my goal was to create a serious road racer. But the rear end has been strengthened so much, this car can be taken to the drag strip with ease. It’s really unfortunate that I have to sell my car when I have finally gotten it to exactly how I want it. But my wife’s college tuition is taking a toll on our finances. I’m asking $27,000 with everything included in the mod list. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for looking.

Craig

PERFORMANCE

Stiegemeier Stage IV ported supercharger, throttle-body, and intake plenum

Billetflow 2.76 upper pulley

Billetflow idler pulley

Metco 4# lower pulley kit

JLT cold air intake (painted torch red)

Predator tuner (two custom tunes included)

Diablosport MAFia

Kenne Bell boost a pump

60# fuel injectors

NGK TR6 spark plugs

BBK ceramic long tube headers

BBK off-road x pipe

Borla Stinger cat back

LFP intercooler

Ford Racing radiator fan

MGW orange shifter handle

Cobra Bob’s shifter gasket

GM Synchromesh transmission fluid

SUSPENSION AND BRAKES

Maximum Motorsports front and rear adjustable coil-overs (375 lbs front springs, 600 lbs rear)

MM caster/camber plates

MM aluminum steering rack bushings

MM full length subframe connectors (powdercoated black)

MM subframe bushings

MM front and rear differential bushings

MM 14mm IRS bolts

Billetflow IRS subframe support brackets

Billetflow IRS brace (painted torch red)

Midcontinent Mustangs brake duct cooling kit

Hawk HP+ brake pads

ATE Blue brake fluid

Freshly resurfaced rotors (with the new Hawk HP+ pads)

WHEELS AND TIRES

Stock wheels and tires front

AFS 10.5â€

Edited by Guest

I am so sorry you have to sell the car. You have done a fantastic job modifying it. It is EXACTLY what I would want in a Terminator (except Silver paint). Nicely done. Maybe you can do it again when your finances are in better shape.

Happy racing!

• 3 weeks later...