Final Results Group D

rxracer96

I was the slower yellow car.

I was in the yellow/white Corvette that went to your left after turn 1 on the straight going into the Keyhole. Man, that was exciting!

I was in the yellow/white Corvette that went to your left after turn 1 on the straight going into the Keyhole. Man, that was exciting!

I didnt mean to cut you off.I had my turn signal on[hand pointing violently to my right] and I thought you were going to follow me into two.You kept coming on my left and the blue cobra was on my right leaving no room,we werent going to make it 3 wide through turn two.I bet you had your hands full stopping with 2 tires in the dirt.Glad it woked out.

I didnt mean to cut you off.I had my turn signal on[hand pointing violently to my right] and I thought you were going to follow me into two.You kept coming on my left and the blue cobra was on my right leaving no room,we werent going to make it 3 wide through turn two.I bet you had your hands full stopping with 2 tires in the dirt.Glad it woked out.

Oh, I wasn't trying to blame you for the incident. I chose to go around the left of the Camaro that was behind you since my class competitor (the FF Cobra) was on my ass pretty hard. I thought you would stay more middle and maybe impede the Cobra. After I saw you coming left, I figured you didn't see me, but I had no choice but to keep coming or I'd have ended up so far behind my competitor I'd have been in another zip code.

I got whoaaed up enough to get back on track and get after him. It was a code brown moment there for a second or two. It was completely 4 off for a while going up through there.

Here’s a link to the trip up the grass; Learning to pucker!

Looks like I could of given you more room.And it was the camaro not the cobra that was to my right although I think the cobra was there shortly after