NASA-SE:Great Pumpkin Run, Barber Motorsports Pk, Oct 13-14

Jim P.

Tip: If you ride with Lemming, wear loose pants.

And lean out the window before blowing chunks

And yes, two of my students have blown chunks after riding with me at Barber, luckily I made it into the hot pits before they opened the door and dissolved some ashpalt Can someone please make me some barf stickers for the back of my helmet!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• Jim P.

• mpowers

• Falcon

Fred Crawford

And yes, two of my students have blown chunks after riding with me at Barber, luckily I made it into the hot pits before they opened the door and dissolved some ashpalt Can someone please make me some barf stickers for the back of my helmet!

Thats just too funny.....

Fc

Nobody No Title

You didn't happen to have lent them one of your helmets? The olfactory experience would explain the chunk blowing.

I wore one of those helmets once. I even tried to buy it. I was having sinus difficulties that weekend - now I know why.

How many noobs are signed up for this event? Is there any way to find out how many people will be sharing my experience? The old cliche' is true in this case. Misery loves company.

Now I know why my wife demands that I leave my helmet outside on the fence after a hot weekend. I always thought she wanted the neighbors to know that she married a famous driver

• Members

When the SA95 helmets became outdated and I bought a new helmet is when I realized just how bad my 10 yr old helmet smelled

I bought an SA2000 helmet with the idea that it will force me to replace it every five(5) years now and hopefully it won't get so ripe with age

-stinky magoo

smelly helmet guy

Fred Crawford
:lol: When the SA95 helmets became outdated and I bought a new helmet is when I realized just how bad my 10 yr old helmet smelled

I bought an SA2000 helmet with the idea that it will force me to replace it every five(5) years now and hopefully it won't get so ripe with age

-stinky magoo

smelly helmet guy

You sure that smell was your helmet

Fc

Nobody no Title

Edited by Guest

You know, one thing facial hair has taught me is that a balaclava is washable and cheap enough to have a couple. Amazing how good your helmet smells when you can wash the liner Also, for those of you that choose not to wear one, think about burns on your neck Chuck

Points question, since Saturdays Barber event will be worth 3x the amount of points of a regualr race, does that mean that both races are worth 1.5x the points.

Since the schedule shows two races for Saturday. Correct?

mpowers

bringing drill bits

as I understand it, Saturday's race is the last points race and hence the reason for 3x points. Sunday's will likely be fun stuff like the IFU stuff the SpecE30 guys suffered through (but it was FUN!! to watch)

The reason behind it being that you need to solidify everyone's points standings for the awards banquet Saturday night, where you'll get trophies for the race that day AND for the season

mpowers

bringing drill bits

Now, by God, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

Jody can I get you to work on Rob's RX8?

as I understand it, Saturday's race is the last points race and hence the reason for 3x points. Sunday's will likely be fun stuff like the IFU stuff the SpecE30 guys suffered through (but it was FUN!! to watch)

The reason behind it being that you need to solidify everyone's points standings for the awards banquet Saturday night, where you'll get trophies for the race that day AND for the season

Yes Ken I understand what your saying, but if you look at the event calander it says two/2 sprint races on Saturday.

mpowers

Yes Ken I understand what your saying, but if you look at the event calander it says two/2 sprint races on Saturday.

mpowers

Please help me out.

I can't find the event schedule.

Thx,

jb

mpowers

Please help me out.

I can't find the event schedule.

Thx,

jb

http://www.nasa-southeast.com/schedule.jsp

I guess I should have been more clear, the schedule shows two sprint races and a 60 minute enduro. Last year if I recall correctly there were two sprint races on Saturday and the one endro on Sunday.

mpowers

could be wrong

Fred Crawford
It is fixed, there will be one(1) Lightning, Thunder and possibly Blitz race on Saturday. We will then have a "IFU" style race on sunday as a 60 min mini-enduro with everyone racing at the same time.

http://www.NASA-Southeast.com/schedule.jsp

FYI - the entrant list is up!

Manitory pit stop ????????? If not, no large hp car will make the race...

Fc

Lucid Moments
It is fixed, there will be one(1) Lightning, Thunder and possibly Blitz race on Saturday. We will then have a "IFU" style race on sunday as a 60 min mini-enduro with everyone racing at the same time.

Fc

Okay so no large HP car will, but what about the John Deere?

Fc

No pit stop....

mpowers

economy V8

Fred Crawford

Fc

Okay so no large HP car will, but what about the John Deere?

I won't need gas but will need to clean the locust off the windshield

Fc

Deere w/ Attachments