NASA-SE:Great Pumpkin Run, Barber Motorsports Pk, Oct 13-14

Jim P.

Fred Crawford

You just wait old man, I'll be onya like a spider monkey. Lets see how you do on a track that will test your brakes and your lefts and rightzees. Maybe you can post a track map on your dash, help out your memory dept..... getting a little old up there. I will be glad to loan a spare radio so I can talk you thru the race..... thats a real friend, pops.......

Fc

Its Natioanal, Help an Elder use the Bathroom Day

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• Jim P.

• mpowers

• Falcon

You just wait old man, I'll be onya like a spider monkey. Lets see how you do on a track that will test your brakes and your lefts and rightzees. Maybe you can post a track map on your dash, help out your memory dept..... getting a little old up there. I will be glad to loan a spare radio so I can talk you thru the race..... thats a real friend, pops.......

Fc

....Its National, Help an Elder use the Bathroom Day

that, unfortunately, is not as funny as it used to be ...but Jody, being a Navy man , is used to getting help -from other men - in the bathroom ...

Fc

<a href=http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8344/racemonkeyut4.png' alt='racemonkeyut4.png'>

[/img]

hahahahhaha, I found Fred!

mpowers

he was at RA in his Porsche (Really!)

Red Tornado

This is better than most SNL's lately.

The key question is can we bet on the action for Sunday's inverted field enduro.....

Fred Crawford
This is better than most SNL's lately.

The key question is can we bet on the action for Sunday's inverted field enduro.....

I bet the Deere won't run it..........

Fc

Fred Crawford

Fc

<a href=http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8344/racemonkeyut4.png' alt='racemonkeyut4.png'>

[/img]

No, No I think thats the monkey,, on Jodys back. Its different from a Spider Monkey. Poor ole Jody so little time, so little skill. Not being able to run with the Deere is a burden he must learn to carry........ and on a side note : Jody Never sit on your Monkey.... bad luck.....

Fc

Mash up your food for Jody Day

hahahahhaha, I found Fred!

mpowers

he was at RA in his Porsche (Really!)

Fred Crawford
Will there be tire service at the track this weekend?

I called Sasco and they aren't going to be there!

No Sasco ??????

Fc

I thought you were not coming?

mpowers

wish i could make it! I have to retune the ECU and it wont happen before friday

I did get a quick start on the ofF season changes and upgrades

I thought you were not coming?

mpowers

I'm not but one of my tire may....

i have concerns!! i'm as old as jody,, have run with fred... been beaten by everybody and have never been to barber before....hope i learn my way around!!! Jeff says he'll help me..... now i have to wonder if i'll see a monkey too??

Johnny

Fred Crawford
i have concerns!! i'm as old as jody,, have run with fred... been beaten by everybody and have never been to barber before....hope i learn my way around!!! Jeff says he'll help me..... now i have to wonder if i'll see a monkey too??

Johnny

Please, PLease I'll give you the same important ADVICE..........

Don't sit on your Monkey......Very bad luck.

Fc

Racing Advisor to tha Stars

ok let's see if i have this straight eyes on the road, shoulder to the wheel, nose to the ground , right foot go .. don't sit on your monkey...

Johnny

Fred Crawford
ok let's see if i have this straight eyes on the road, shoulder to the wheel, nose to the ground , right foot go .. don't sit on your monkey...

Johnny

Not exactly... you can sit on it,,,, its just bad luck. ask Jody, his Monkey behaves alot, he sometimes uses disipline.

Fc

Race Advisor to tha Stars

but i'm not superstitious i feel that would be bad luck

but i'll put my lap times against yours for a beer saterday night!! seems fair 2000 pounds verses my 3400 LOL

Johnny

Fred Crawford

but i'll put my lap times against yours for a beer saterday night!! seems fair 2000 pounds verses my 3400 LOL

Johnny

2400 lbs to include the monkey..... your on for a Beir.......

Fc

Animal trainer

[Please, PLease I'll give you the same important ADVICE..........

Don't sit on your Monkey......Very bad luck.

Fc

Racing Advisor to tha Stars

Fred is right, do NOT sit on your monkey.

Many people put both hands on their monkey, but never, never put your hands on anyone else's monkey! That's bad ju ju to do that!

Just keep your hands on your own monkey and everything will be fine.

now it's beginning to get a little more complicated.one hand on the wheel one hand on the shifter one hand on your monkey and don't sit on you hands or your monkey.. Jody get's same bet as fred.. his car lighter too!!! I might as well buy beer !!! can't drive

Johnny

Fc

Animal trainer

Can my 2600lb 4-banger get in on this bet? PS - I don't own a monkey, just a bunch of Arctic rodents. Best to keep me away from any cliffs!

Fred Crawford

Johnny

Fc

Animal trainer

Can my 2600lb 4-banger get in on this bet? PS - I don't own a monkey, just a bunch of Arctic rodents. Best to keep me away from any cliffs!

its one big Zoo with Nasa ,,,, please jump in......

Fc

Key Keeper