Miller will be June 13-15 - Driver Listing !

Chuck T.

I will ask ... is does not hurt to ask . Miller is a super expensive track to rent so the cost will be up there . but it is awesome !

Side note . Racers please help me find a title sponsor for this race !

Hi Chuck,

I was referring to finding a decent rate for trucking our cars over to Miler and NOT the entry fee. The entry fee is not high on our list. Getting our cars over there is.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck T.

• Sterling Doc

• 944-Spec#94

• Weston

I will ask ... is does not hurt to ask . Miller is a super expensive track to rent so the cost will be up there . but it is awesome !

Side note . Racers please help me find a title sponsor for this race !

Hi Chuck,

I was referring to finding a decent rate for trucking our cars over to Miler and NOT the entry fee. The entry fee is not high on our list. Getting our cars over there is.

Sorry ....

You need to figure out who has an 18 wheeler and just hook up a deal . MidWest has VFC (Doug) . I'm sure someone will give a large group a good price.

What's currently the estimate on the entry fees? It wont be a problem for me... I'm just curious.

One meeeeeelion dollars - bwhah hah hah hah!!!!!!!

How about less than $350? Don't have a firm # yet.

What's currently the estimate on the entry fees? It wont be a problem for me... I'm just curious.

I would assuem that if the entry fees are similar to most events the drivers will be happy. IE 300 to $350 for two days and a seperate Friday test day. I know Miller is expensive. So-Cal goes to Cal Speedway once a year and that track is also VERY expensive. There entry fees are pretty much in line with other tracks and they have a friday test day. They make it up because they event draws huge fields. 4 70 race car groups are commong and to that sold out DE groups and you have winner. Miller can handle the large groups so we just need to get the drivers. The track is a HUGE draw and it is on my list for next year. Sadly it is to early to say YES, but I will do everything I can to make it.

The big cost for Miller will be travel. It is not really crazy like Mid-Ohio, but it will be more than most events. If we can find some ways to moderate transport costs and effort I think more people will jump. Norm and I want to bring a large 944 group there and I would also like to see a number of other Az DE and Race group guys make the trip. The biggest issue is the long haul. So any form of transport will sweeten the deal.

We have time to work this so lets keep on top!

Hey 30 944 spec cars is possiblity!

That sounds pretty good for a track like Miller.

looks like im planning a trip out to miller next year 924 S and race liscensed or not. this should be real interesting.

Do you want o reserve a number Mike ? it's free ....

if i do its probably for HPDE 3 or 4.... lol im not quite there yet. probably be middle of next year before my next track event too... darn living paycheck to paycheck....

Chuck,

I don't know what I'm doing next weekend let along next June. You seriously need to lay off the crack pipe. With that said, put me down for #93.

Rick

Ok we are past half way

lets get it up to 30 by the end of October

Chuck,

I'm not sure if you took my "verbal" OK or not, but I'll find a way out there. Keep #80 open for me. Pretty sure Ray will go too, not sure about Angel.

Ok we are past half way

Chuck,

I'm not sure if you took my "verbal" OK or not, but I'll find a way out there. Keep #80 open for me. Pretty sure Ray will go too, not sure about Angel.

Yep I keep updating the first post so Eric you are number 3 I think. Lets go ahead and get Ray in there whats his number ? Angel ? # ?

Is Doug looking at transporters still maybe the transporter could go out 3 days early drop off the MidWest cars then go get NorCal cars

The more people we have planning on going, the more people will plan to go . If we have 30 + 944-spec drivers + Cup this will be a need to do item for all 944's west of the Mississippi

Reserve #552 for me - - don't expect to change my number just for this race and I don't think anyone else has that number in the other regions.

got it

Ok we are past half way

Chuck,

Yep I keep updating the first post so Eric you are number 3 I think. Lets go ahead and get Ray in there whats his number ? Angel ? # ?

Is Doug looking at transporters still maybe the transporter could go out 3 days early drop off the MidWest cars then go get NorCal cars

The more people we have planning on going, the more people will plan to go . If we have 30 + 944-spec drivers + Cup this will be a need to do item for all 944's west of the Mississippi

..and a few east of the Mississippi. I talked to Angel tonight - sounds interested. I' don't think Ray or Angel have official #'s yet. Doug's still got to get his rig before we can be sure what he carn do for us. Odds are good he'll be the one, and if not, we can go in with Billy Newport and the guys from Minnesota to rent a transport.

As much as I can forecast where my life will be next June........I've added my name to the list of attendees. I'm sure others from SoCal will be drawn to an event at Miller as well.

That's a hellava haul....

Eric get me some number for Ray and Angel when ya can.

Ray wants #08, and Angel #17. Wether they'll be able to get these in the Midwest region is unclear, but for now, put them down for those #'s.