Miller will be June 13-15 - Driver Listing !

Chuck T.

25 so far and lots more to come !

This is going to be HUGE ! 944's everywhere ! Spread the word rent a semi ! make it happen !

Chuck, have got a name for this SPECial, SPECtacular, SPECtacle yet?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck T.

• Sterling Doc

• 944-Spec#94

• Weston

Sorry but I am not sure there is enough beer in the state. I will start looking around.

We could do like we did at nationals and bring local micro brew. See who has the best beer west of the Mississippi !

Or just give Todd a few days to find enough.

Thanks Todd

Sorry but I am not sure there is enough beer in the state. I will start looking around.

We could do like we did at nationals and bring local micro brew. See who has the best beer west of the Mississippi !

Thanks Todd

Maybe we'll try and talk Eric Meyer into bringing out the MadBrew rig.

To update the list. Angel's last name is Blasquez, Ray's last name is Freudt, Billy's is Newport.

Thanks Todd

Maybe we'll try and talk Eric Meyer into bringing out the MadBrew rig.

Eric just needs to hide the kegs really well. I've been told that bringing kegs into the state of Utah is considered the equivalent of running moonshine and you can get busted big time for it (no, I'm not kidding).

When we tried to purchase kegs for our last event, we were told we needed to apply for a permit with the state and with the local sheriff... Even Miller was in the process of trying to get their license cleared and the best they were able to provide was cans.

We just Posted 30 and .... #31 WOW thanks drivers for making this BIG !

I know all of us director types will really be working on sponsorship for this event but if anyone has ideas please pass them to me or any director.

I will start with Toyo . I'm looking at 5 different regions so i think 5 sets of Toyo bucks per day would be fair.

Lets get max sponsorship ! with luck rocky mountain region will be adding 8 more to this list before the race so thats 37 cars !

if i can get my white 87 24 S a motor, a seat and harness, and reliable enough to drive there and back with a bunch of crap piled in the back of it i will be there. but thats only if i can get my 81 24 turbo and 87 24S parts car sold ASAP. hell ide trade the both for the stuff i need! im extremely despirate to get back onto the race track. my front wheel drive daily driver is driving me nutso even if it can beat a mustang gt in stock trim, at a mustang's game. haha anyway im going to try my hardest to get out there, already asked the boss for a week off around that weekend and its been approved. now i just need my car to move without the assistance of a Bobcat skid steer tractor...

if i can get my white 87 24 S a motor, a seat and harness, and reliable enough to drive there and back with a bunch of crap piled in the back of it i will be there. but thats only if i can get my 81 24 turbo and 87 24S parts car sold ASAP. hell ide trade the both for the stuff i need! im extremely despirate to get back onto the race track. my front wheel drive daily driver is driving me nutso even if it can beat a mustang gt in stock trim, at a mustang's game. haha anyway im going to try my hardest to get out there, already asked the boss for a week off around that weekend and its been approved. now i just need my car to move without the assistance of a Bobcat skid steer tractor...

Sounds good Mike !

I was really thinking we could get 30 cars to plan on coming out to Miller .

after talking with a few drivers this weekend who are in build i added them to the list.

We are near 40 CARS

This is going to be an awesome weekend with 40 cars making plans this is really in the "snow ball" phase . more and more cars are will come !

Can we make 50 .... Or is 60 944-spec cars even possible

How could We get 60 cars ? how about a few of those racers who only drive with that other group come on over ! Yes , We could get 60 944-spec cars .

Norman and others are working on just that ! Thanks guys lets make it happen !

Ok Drivers who is coming to Miller lets make it BIG !

38 Alison, Enzo

39 Jonny C.

Chuck,

Alison is Jon Ariano's Wife and does not race. Enzo is only a few months old and won't have comp license by then.

I have no doubt he will be faster than his father, but Hey... give him time to at least reach the shifter.

(so just 1 car #76)

Ok Drivers who is coming to Miller lets make it BIG !

38 Alison, Enzo

39 Jonny C.

Chuck,

Alison is Jon Ariano's Wife and does not race. Enzo is only a few months old and won't have comp license by then.

I have no doubt he will be faster than his father, but Hey... give him time to at least reach the shifter.

(so just 1 car #76)

Chuck's nothing if not enthusiastic & optimistic!

Maybe we should have some pedal car races for the kids. We did this in the Midwest, and it was a big hit.

Who's bringing their kids along?

Maybe we should have some pedal car races for the kids. We did this in the Midwest, and it was a big hit.

Who's bringing their kids along?

Just 1 mile down the road from Miller is Utah's largest waterpark.

http://www.deseretpeakcomplex.com/files/mainpages/outdoor2.html

aquaticbar.gif

Also at the complex with the pool is a real cool firefighter's museum. What kid doesn't love lots of big red firetrucks?

firebar.jpg

They've got a go kart track (with rentals) at Miller. Fun for "kids" of all ages.

Bring a bunch of kiddie pedal cars and we'll setup a track.

Bring enough kids and we'll hire a couple of day care folks and a bounce house.

Alison, Enzo and I will be there as well!

Jonny C.

ok so the first 2 names are crew members ... i get it . Mr Enzo Alison sounded kind of odd but you never know with AZ.