Trophies?

crisbrady

We were racing in Group E and the results weren't official until the next day or two. So we weren't able to get our trophies at the track. The lady at the driver center said that they would be mailed to us. Not to rush anybody, but anybody know when that would be?

I don't want to find out later that we should have contacted X by Y date otherwise too bad, no soup for you.

Guys-

We're working on this one and you should see them soon-you just have to wait for the soup to get unloaded and in the mail!

Thanks.

-JWL

John Lindsey

Chief Divisional Director (Not the Trophy Nazi)

Excellent, I'm patient. Just didn't want to get lost in the shuffle in case us drivers needed to do something. I'll post my dog next to the mailbox, he's real good at sniffing out soup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • National Staff

Guys and gals,

Your certainly not lost in the shuffle. Takes a bit of time to figure out the most economical way to ship this large number of trophies. They are going out this week and you should all have them next week!

Sorry for the wait and I hope that it is soon enough.

Thanks.

Jeremy

• National Staff

Some of you should start seeing your trophies today. They should all get there this week as they went out last week via fedex...

• National Staff

CMC2 guys,

There was a small correction needed on your trophies. They were sent out for that correction and I would expect (now that SEMA is over) for those trophies to be sent shortly to you.

Sorry for the wait for you guys...

Thanks,

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...