2004 RENEGADE 30' MOTORHOME and matching trailer

bdkline

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Both units in MPLS.

see pics on corner carvers

What is MPLS?

Even if a link was provided to pics on Corner Carvers, it is necessary to be a member to view pictures. Gaining membership to corner carvers is a week long process.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont doubt for a second that this rig is gorgeous. I have yet to see one of these that is anything short of impressive. I only wanted to help the OP make the thread more effective by mentioning that not everyone has access to pics on CC.com.

Perhaps if the pics were hosted in an online gallery like many used by nasa members, it would be easier to share.

Best of luck with the sale.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That is a hell of a deal for someone looking to upgrade to the big leagues. I know what a new one costs.

What "seat" are you planning on for next year Barry?

• 8 months later...

This rig is still available. It has not been used and is still stored inside. I will separate.

Contact Barry @ [email protected] or 612/720-5907

(Grizbits- We were going to run the new trans-am series this year,had a deal with a former series participant, but was unable to come up with the money needed to compete in that series. I lost matching corporate money when I couldn't come up with my half )

• 1 month later...